Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else hate Miguel Vazquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i very much appreciate him because he made Mercito Gesta look even worse than i already thought he was (which was pretty awful to begin with).

Comment

I like Miguel Vasquez. He is very effective and he wins fights.

Comment

ah thats funny how these dudes are quik to call bhop and alexander and bradley boring runners who use the hit and dont get hit motto and get called boring bythese same posters.nah vazquez is not slick,hes boring as hell and yall are overrating him cuz of what he did to a one dimensional faceplodder aka the next pacman gesta. if that was broner up against gesta he would have kod him in 3

Comment

Comment

Wtf!!!!!!

I can't believe this, a lot of mexicans hating vasquez?
            oh well they're just chicanos
            im a real mexican so i like him

Comment

He has great skills but he surely is very frustrating to watch.

It's interesting that he lost twice to Saul Alvarez and got dominated by Tim Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
                He has great skills but he surely is very frustrating to watch.

It's interesting that he lost twice to Saul Alvarez and got dominated by Tim Bradley.
                He beat Canelo twice but was robbed his only legit loss is Bradley

Comment

He is crafty and awkward I like to watch him but no he is not slick most of his recent opponents are come forward plodders and easy to counter.

Comment

Let me rephrase what I said for the ladies in this thread, I don't hate the guy but I do hate watching his terrible style.

As for Vazquez vs. Boner, I would like to see it cuz it would be one of the few times (if ever) that a Mexican will outbox a slick AA. Twould be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                      Let me rephrase what I said for the ladies in this thread, I don't hate the guy but I do hate watching his terrible style.

As for Vazquez vs. Boner, I would like to see it cuz it would be one of the few times (if ever) that a Mexican will outbox a slick AA. Twould be hilarious.
                      yea ok kid i bet u were on demarkos dick before the broner fight like most of yall were,broner would embarass vasquez and u kids would say he was overrated

Comment

Working...
                      X