Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else hate Miguel Vazquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His style isn't the most exciting but it works for him and he does enough to win. Been working so far so I can't hate him for that.

Comment

I don't, he gets the job done. He takes the whole "Hit and don't get hit" motto to heart.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
        I don't, he gets the job done. He takes the whole "Hit and don't get hit" motto to heart.
        Not really though, he still gets hit a lot, he just has a good chin.

Comment

I wouldn't call him a slapper, he throws some hard shots but just doesn't have much power.

His style isn't the most exciting but he is awkward and is going to be a tough match for anyone because of his movement and conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            Not really though, he still gets hit a lot, he just has a good chin.
            He does, however I'm positive that on his mind he wants to hit the guy and not get hit. He's not a super athlete so he can't be really considered slick. He uses his weird style and fights off rythm. We saw it on the Gesta fight, he fought to not get hit and exploit gesta's mistakes.

Comment

He is difficult to watch cause he is a safety first approach. A pressure fighter with good stamina will get him to fight out of his comfort zone and you might see another dimension of the man

Comment

Hates a strong word, haha! BUT I would probably hate him if he talked **** like Broner and was praised (for nothing) like Canelo but he seems like a decent guy just not entertaining at all as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Capetillo's a legend
                  Legendary cheater

Comment

If he is fighting on an undercard i dont mind, but as a main eventer i dont want him at all

Comment

I don't have anything against the guy. He deserves to be the champ if nobody beats him. I don't like to watch runners, clinchers and slappers fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X