No announcement yet.

Boxing a racist sport???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King- View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you? Are you ****ing ******ed? First of all, I feel dumb as hell for reading that god awful wall of text. I'm not even trying to be the grammar police, but you literally speak/write like you're ****ing ******.

Second: are you serious with this ****? No ones out to "get the black man." There's so much bias and ignorance in your post is ridiculous. It's ****ing 2012 man, get your paranoid ass outta here. I'm sure there's plenty of racists towards black boxers, but are you going to sit here and act like there isn't racism towards white, Asian and Latino fighters? However many racists there are against blacks that you're talking about, there's just as many with every other ethnicities, GTFO here with this garbage.

You don't think middle eastern fighters get discriminated against? Filipinos? Eastern Europeans?

You wanna pull this race card.... OKAY.... What's to stop me from saying Wlad Klitschko is hated by American blacks cause he's white? Or Wlad Klitschko is Hated by white Americans because he's European? What's to stop me from crying the "race card" or scream "DISCRIMINATION!" when every American I talk to calls Eastern European boxers for example; stiff, boring, no skills..."euro level fighter" etc etc etc.

Seriously one of of the worst put together posts I've ever read. Wanna talk about racism in boxing in a civil manner? Sure, lets do it. Make sure you leave the bias out the door though and mention the "racism" that goes on with EVERY race/religion/creed/ethnicity. Because the way you're sounded in your post, you just sound like a whiny little *****.

I ****ing lol'd @ "Americans are the worst" ....... 100% sure you posted that from America.
    just stay out of it man...smh....you wrote alot but said nothing...you say that every race gets hated on but you try to crucify the dude for sharing his pain...now if you REALLY feel like everybody gets hated on, then you must understand why some ppl may express it the way they do...don't talk big and think small...not cool!!...then you act as if the dude is supposed to speak up for EVERYBODY....he's not obligated to do so...learn to RESPECT and stop trying to make everyone fit under the same umbrella you've been gassed into putting certain ppl under....you was dying to play the race card or whatever that is....look at how you came off...very classy huh?...GTFOH with that fake stuff....if you never met a man, what gives you the right to judge him...the things you see on the internet? ....get real!!
    Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 01-14-2013, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• There are several kinds of racist boxing fans. Not pointing any fingers, they are:

1. White supremacists who hate Black boxers and discredit them
      2. Black supremacists who hate white, Asian and Hispanic boxers and discredit them
      3. Asians who always root for Asian boxers and dislike Black & White boxers
      4. Hispanics who hate black, Asian and white boxers
      5. Hispanics who hate Black boxers but not Asians and Whites
      6. Self-loathing white guys who constantly bash and discredit white boxers
      7. White guys with a fetish for black men, who don't really hate Asian, Hispanic and White boxers but always root for a Black boxer against them

About a third of all boxing fans fit into one of these categories. There are all these types on boxingscene, but I won't name names.

I think it's natural to root for your own race or nationality, but it's racist to hate and discredit boxers because of whatever nationality or race they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        Just a matter of time before you showed up. For the record, I thought Mayweather's rant was just as ignorant and racist as it looks. You should shut the *** up because you definitely don't know your history either. We've been here before, right? Poster of the year candidate my ***in ass. That alone is an testament as to the world we live in.
        Yea ok! What the hell ever man! Put that on another man you don't l ike and see how quick you disown him.

I may not know all history but know enough to shut clowns like you up.

Comment

• Most people on this site can't define racism or truly know what a racist statement is. Any negative statement made on race isn't racism nor does it make that person a racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Ahh I'm sure you do watch them just to fight. You ain't fooling no one kiddo.

I admire no man but myself. You're just twisting it kid and trying to ignore my point on that you love racist mofos yourself. I NEVER deny what they have done unlike Floyd and his fan base which turn into the victims all of a sudden. Dude hits a woman, something Margarito and DLH never did. Oh yea....Margarito and DLH haven't said anything RACIST like Floyd in the video. You digging me kid? Oh no! Floyd is the victim.

Maniac knows I don't like Valero. You failed!

You obviously can't see right it seems. If you did, you'd see that I want equality for EVERYONE.
            You've never called him or anybody out for being a fan. What's worse? A racist or a man who murders the mother of his children? Again, your agenda is transparent.

Oscar Delahoya claimed before the Pernell Whitaker fight that black fighters couldn't take it to the body and they give up. They can't take his punches. Didn't affect me one bit. Although I thought it was funny when Hopkins knocked him out with a body shot. Go look through Ron Borges interview archives.

Also

http://articles.latimes.com/2001/mar/29/sports/sp-44353

Former welterweight champion Oscar De La Hoya has escalated his ongoing verbal battle with his former promoter, Bob Arum, by injecting race and religion.

"I don't have blue eyes and I am not white, but a Mexican arriving on the cusp of fame," De La Hoya told La Opinion, a Spanish-language newspaper, "and that is what they do not support.

"Arum's people hope that I lose because they can't see a Mexican above them, and also that he has defeated one of the biggest ***s to come out of Harvard."

Was Oscar playing that "victim" you despise so much?

Again your agenda is clear and I don't need to say what it is. But I do enjoy making you look ******.
            Last edited by joseph5620; 01-14-2013, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              You've never called him or anybody out for being a fan. What's worse? A racist or a man who murders the mother of his children? Again, your agenda is transparent.

Oscar Delahoya claimed before the Pernell Whitaker fight that black fighters couldn't take it to the body and they give up. They can't take his punches. Didn't affect me one bit. Although I thought it was funny when Hopkins knocked him out with a body shot. Go look through Ron Borges interview archives.

Also

http://articles.latimes.com/2001/mar/29/sports/sp-44353

Former welterweight champion Oscar De La Hoya has escalated his ongoing verbal battle with his former promoter, Bob Arum, by injecting race and religion.

"I don't have blue eyes and I am not white, but a Mexican arriving on the cusp of fame," De La Hoya told La Opinion, a Spanish-language newspaper, "and that is what they do not support.

"Arum's people hope that I lose because they can't see a Mexican above them, and also that he has defeated one of the biggest ***s to come out of Harvard."

Was Oscar playing that "victim" you despise so much?

Again your agenda is clear and I don't need to say what it is. But I do enjoy making you look ******.
              I like how you completely turned it around and ignored the whole Mayweather video displaying racism and call me on it.

That is pretty low for Oscar to say but I'm man enough to admit it. Guess that makes us fans of racist huh brotha?

Comment

• Found out some things about some posters in this thread. I guess racists travel in packs these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Every sport is racist, mainly because the mass of sports fans typically aren't very bright and supreme athletes are usually not very bright either. Add in the emotions involved, and racism will always show up.
                  Are you trying to say the good folks on NSB aren't bright? How dare you, sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Yea ok! What the hell ever man! Put that on another man you don't l ike and see how quick you disown him.

I may not know all history but know enough to shut clowns like you up.
                    I love ya brotha.

Comment

• Black fighters & their fans are the most racist. It's clear. Just be honest man.

Mayweather jr - That video rant he put out about pacquiao & Asian people eating dogs. Back in 2010 he also discredits white fighters in another video.

Bernard Hopkins - said he would never let a white fighter beat him. Discredits
                      White & Hispanic fighters. Plus the Puerto Rican flag incident

Adrien Broner - it's apparent this guy hates Mexicans base on the things this thug says.

Comment

Working...
                      X