Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing a racist sport???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• of course it is and i can post many,many example. look at all the racist flipinos who photoshop floyd into KFC,fried chicken stereotyp and how they call him monkey mayweather when they the ones living in the jungle.

americans r the worst tho which is dumb as hell cause floyd operated his skill level at the highest point when he won gold for the US. white ppl aint used to seeing black men with skills,big mouths and big pockets loaded with paper. oh and did i mention undefeated???they dont know how to react wen they see it so they only option is to be racist cuz its natural to them to act like that.just like when they see a black man dating they daughter.

the black man will always be hated in this sport especialy wen he on top of his game making more money than two non black boxers combined.u see it now with floyd and broner and ward,,and u will see it soon with bradley n trout and russell wen he come up and hopkins. and it dont help wen u got racists ass clowns like lampley and merchant up there using brainwashing tactics

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      of course it is and i can post many,many example. look at all the racist flipinos who photoshop floyd into KFC,fried chicken stereotyp and how they call him monkey mayweather when they the ones living in the jungle.

americans r the worst tho which is dumb as hell cause floyd operated his skill level at the highest point when he won gold for the US. white ppl aint used to seeing black men with skills,big mouths and big pockets loaded with paper. oh and did i mention undefeated???they dont know how to react wen they see it so they only option is to be racist cuz its natural to them to act like that.just like when they see a black man dating they daughter.

the black man will always be hated in this sport especialy wen he on top of his game making more money than two non black boxers combined.u see it now with floyd and broner and ward,,and u will see it soon with bradley n trout and russell wen he come up and hopkins. and it dont help wen u got racists ass clowns like lampley and merchant up there using brainwashing tactics

Comment

• you can always find the same cats going back and forth in race bait threads...ALWAYS...deposit your 2 pennies and keep it moving...maybe a soft rebutal to make your point clear if needed and its a wrap...like I said before, clowns have been manipulated to take part in the circus and they don't even know it...so much jealousy and hate embedded in hopeless individuals...when those ppl die, I hope they rest in piss...they've ****ed up everything and everybody...smh...damn shame!!

Comment

of course it is and i can post many,many example. look at all the racist flipinos who photoshop floyd into KFC,fried chicken stereotyp and how they call him monkey mayweather when they the ones living in the jungle.

Floyd aint win no gold medal...I stopped right there....singin' the same sad song my dude...C'mon man, one that(in my kiss voice)

Comment

• The Americans have that Irish/American Champion...... Saul O'Alvarez

Comment

• Originally posted by killacash View Post
              Aint that the truth.

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/sport/2...ndout---photos
              Last comment on the page
              Wow, Maniac is really a loser . Not that it wasn't obvious before that he was seriously insecure but I thought he had a modicum of intelligence. Guess not.

Comment

Meh, I'll give you a 6 for effort, 2 for execution. Its like this rolled off the assembly line that a dozen other posters use.

Comment

• 1. Floyd fan creates a fake profile in a Zimbabwean gossip site
                  2. All Floyd fans rejoice and circle jerk each other pretending it's me

Comment

• "Why you can't trust them" yea that doesn't sound like a Floyd fans grammar. GTFO

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                      I agree with the no white american boxers because since Kelly Pavlik there really has not been any good white american fighter. But there are tons of good white fighters just look @ the fighters from Europe Klitschko's, Froch, Golovkin, Kessler, Calzaghe and Hatton when they were active and also Canelo Alvarez is Irish (joking). But please do not bring up this Mike Lee guy dude will be lucky if he can headline Friday Night Fight Cards.
                      Is Mike Lee a boxer? I'll be honest, I have no idea who he is and suddenly he's in the same Subway commercial twenty times this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X