No announcement yet.

Prediction: Judah KO5 Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Judah lost this fight the moment he let the Dad get under his skin. Judah is not good at keeping his emotions in check
    I agree here.

I think we're going to see the Judah chicken dance again.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
      Didn't khan make Judah quit from a body blow? Judah is done. Like I said he will have success initially because of his speed and then the left hook from hell will hit him and he will be looking for the nearest exit.
      In fairness, Khan throws a mean body shot.

Comment

Judah KO's Garcia in 10

Comment

I think Garcia will KO him....

It will be interesting to see what theatrics come about as the fight progresses....

Comment

I just cant see it, Garcias chin is solid, and he has KO power in both hands, I can see Zab having his moments early,,then just fading in the middle rounds and getting KO'ed, he will get KO'ed/TKO'ed for sure this isnt going to the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
              I just cant see it, Garcias chin is solid, and he has KO power in both hands, I can see Zab having his moments early,,then just fading in the middle rounds and getting KO'ed, he will get KO'ed/TKO'ed for sure this isnt going to the judges.
              I think because the way Judah lost his cool during the press conference, that if Judah has success early, he'll get careless trying to punish garcia.

I could be shocked, but I don't see Garcia losing this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                I think because the way Judah lost his cool during the press conference, that if Judah has success early, he'll get careless trying to punish garcia.

I could be shocked, but I don't see Garcia losing this one.
                Judah really dont want it..if he cant put Garcia away in 4 rounds..he will find a way to loose. He did it againts PBF, he was winning..then looked for a way out and folded, then he was doing good againts Cotto..but he faded late, Againts Baldomir..he faded, Tszyu just blasted him he got caught with a brutal right hand, then againts Khan which i really thought he had a great chance of beating he just took the easy way out..

Comment

Originally posted by jerseynumber13 View Post
                  We have yet to see Garcia take a flush clean shot from a heavy handed southpaw. We shall see. He will get hit, and most likely by a punch he wont see. Those are the ones that sit u down. Until I see this young kid take a heavy shot, I'm gonna have to go with Judah. This aint Morales, or Khan. Zab brings that heat. He may not have the endurance for the distance, but from what I've been hearing, he wont have to... KO5

True but we did see him get blasted flush by Kendall Holt & he didn't budge.

Comment

Zab being motivated isn't going to suddenly increase his ring IQ or make him younger.

Zab is motivated for EVERY big fight he gets which somehow manages to be all the time and he constantly comes up short.

First off he has zero defense, and he gets discouraged way way to easily. as the rounds add up, his punch output will drop down, and he will get hit more and more.

The only way Zab wins is if he sneaks in a powerful uppercut out of nowhere, but by no means is he going to put up a consistent workrate and outbox Danny for 12 rounds.

Forget it.

Comment

zab judah? lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X