Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prediction: Judah KO5 Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judah lost this fight the moment he let the Dad get under his skin. Judah is not good at keeping his emotions in check

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Just to see his dad's reaction. I can only imagine it the same way Chavez Sr was looking when his son was getting his ass beat.
      Undercard suggestion: Judah's dad vs. Garcia's Dad

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        I heard he hired Memo Hernandez.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Won't happen, Judah is a shell of his former self.

Garcia will walk him down and TKO him in the 10th
          Judah's best is still a mental midget who folds up when tested anyway, if he hurts Danny he will fail to finish him get discouraged and broken down for a late ko loss again.

Comment

this fight is a toss up for me......if Judah is mentally strong then who knows, if he also gets caught by that hook/overhand, he may go down like khan??

Comment

Originally posted by jerseynumber13 View Post
              We have yet to see Garcia take a flush clean shot from a heavy handed southpaw. We shall see. He will get hit, and most likely by a punch he wont see. Those are the ones that sit u down. Until I see this young kid take a heavy shot, I'm gonna have to go with Judah. This aint Morales, or Khan. Zab brings that heat. He may not have the endurance for the distance, but from what I've been hearing, he wont have to... KO5
              Didn't khan make Judah quit from a body blow? Judah is done. Like I said he will have success initially because of his speed and then the left hook from hell will hit him and he will be looking for the nearest exit.

Comment

Originally posted by jerseynumber13 View Post
                Undercard suggestion: Judah's dad vs. Garcia's Dad
                Dude said he suffers from asthma and if that 1-8 record was really his then I have Judah's dad in that one...

Comment

Na, I don't see that happening at all. Garcia will be way too much for him at this point in his career. Once Zab starts getting beat up, he's not gonna throw any punches and try to play defense until he gets ko or the ref stops it. Then he will cry about an early stoppage or something like that.

Comment

Danny UD in 12 scoring a Knockdown or 2 on Zab. Dude folded every time he stepped up in his prime. Hes 35 now !

Comment

LOL.. Well, we've seen Judah Sr. drop Roger Mayweather. I'm going with Judah Sr. for sure KO1

Comment

Working...
                      X