Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Greater.....Mosely or Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll say Mosley....for a minute he was a fighter getting a lot of attention and he definitely had expectations set high for him....

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
      How can you say you won't vote Mosley because of his "Confession" of using PED's during the Oscar De La Hoya fights, and not sure who else he faught using PEDs. Yet Say, Margarito wasn't Loaded during the Cotto fight, the fight before he was caught? You say "prove", but there is nothing to prove; his whole Career is Tainted. Using Loaded Wraps is just as unforgivable as using PEDs.
      there's a big difference between an accusation and a confession. there is reasonable doubt margarito was loading his gloves prior to the mosley bout. key word there is "doubt". mosley on the other hand confessed on using PEDs. speculations are just rumors with until proven otherwise. confessions are the truth and nothing but the truth. tainted or not, biased opinion clouds people judgement

Comment

meh cotto win's by default tbh....shane's career doesn't even count due to his steroid usage throughout his career.
        Last edited by J-Smooth; 01-11-2013, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
          meh cotto win's by default tbh....shane's career doesn't even count due to his steroid usage throughout his career.
          pretty much how i see it

Comment

Cotto, Shane was a BALCO customer. why do people overlook this fact?

Comment

Cotto .

Mosley was on roids!

Comment

Easy, the clean fighter, his record is real.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Easy, the clean fighter, his record is real.
                  Damn I forgot about that. Cotto has my vote. Take one vote off Mosley on the chart above.

Comment

Very tough choice... Both great warriors & fought & faced everybody. You got Cotto who NEVER TURNS down a challenge, fights the best, win or lose is always in an exiting fight MIGUEL COTTO & sugar Shane who fought the best & never dodged even past his prime. It's a pick em choice for me. (Big fan of both) wish some so called p4p fighters would have a third of the heart these 2 do. Cough cough gayweather...

Comment

Shane was an absolute monster when he was in the lower weights. That kind of speed and power was shocking. People who haven't watched his old fights (pre Oscar for you noobs) really should check them out.

Comment

Working...
                      X