Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't people want Broner to clean out 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because people are tired of this flashy big mouthed kneegrow beating up on fighters and making it look easy. They want him to continue to move up until he's bitten off more then he can chew so they can say "I told you he was all hype".

Comment

Maybe we just don't want the #5 P4P fighting bums. While only being 23 and bragging that "anyone can get it"

unlike Broner apologist, not every one has low standards

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Why don't people want Broner to clean out 135?
        Blame Broner. He's been calling out Marquez, Rios, Guerrero, Pacquiao, etc. "Send the contract and I'll sign it."

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Because people are tired of this flashy big mouthed kneegrow beating up on fighters and making it look easy. They want him to continue to move up until he's bitten off more then he can chew so they can say "I told you he was all hype".
          wow........

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
            wow........
            Just callin it how I see it man

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Maybe we just don't want the #5 P4P fighting bums. While only being 23 and bragging that "anyone can get it"

unlike Broner apologist, not every one has low standards
              On who's list, the Ring? We all know that's a joke, he shouldn't even be top 10.

Comment

On who's list, the Ring? We all know that's a joke, he shouldn't even be top 10.
                it shouldn't be a joke if they want to be taken seriously, but then again they ARE the main source of p4p rankings that most boxing fans/hbo/showtime use. it's not like they bust out the Boxrec p4p to show rankings.

Comment

several posters.... infact I remember Larry and acouple of similar posters rating him as a P4P fighter.

i'm just saying don't rate a guy as an elite super P4P Fighter of the decade heir and then give him passes on fighting over matched bums and call anyone that questions that garbage match as "haters"

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    several posters.... infact I remember Larry and acouple of similar posters rating him as a P4P fighter.

i'm just saying don't rate a guy as an elite super P4P Fighter of the decade heir and then give him passes on fighting over matched bums and call anyone that questions that garbage match as "haters"
                    I agree, I don't like the fight either. He should of fought Vazquez when the Burns fight fell through and Vazquez said he'd like a crack at him. Oh wow just looked, Ring has Broner at #6. This is like the Ryan Rhodes fight that Canelo took.

Comment

I agree, I don't like the fight either. He should of fought Vazquez when the Burns fight fell through and Vazquez said he'd like a crack at him. Oh wow just looked, Ring has Broner at #6. This is like the Ryan Rhodes fight that Canelo took.
                      and if not vazquez then hell abril would have been fine. just not the 5'3" gavin rees

Comment

Working...
                      X