Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't people want Broner to clean out 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
    Who said this?????
    You and apparently Shoulder Roll

How is a Eric Gomez quote gospel???

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      How doesn't it make sense??? Burns has shown hes not itching to fight Broner anytime soon..... But they keep revisiting it..... Why???

Vazquez reportedly turned the fight down once so no need to ever try and make that fight again..... Why???

Burns has done it multiple times (turning down the fight) but they keep trying to make the fight..... Vazquez reportedly turned it down once so don't try that one again ever again though Broner can become the Ring champ if he wins (with the highest rated fighter possible)..... How does that make sense???
      The hell?

What are you talking about. Who said they shouldnt try and make the fight again?

Comment

Who said this?????

you guys are acting like Vasquez didn't call out Broner when the Burns fight fell apart.

Comment

The hell?

What are you talking about. Who said they shouldnt try and make the fight again?
          I'm not the only one in this thread who has said Vazquez has offered to fight Broner..... You and Shoulder Roll response was an Eric Gomez quote.... Implying that since he "offered" the fight once no need to revisit that option anymore

Broner-Rees wasn't set in stone when Vazquez said he was available
          Last edited by MJ223; 01-10-2013, 12:58 AM.

Comment

vazquez is calling him out now is all that matters. make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
              vazquez is calling him out now is all that matters. make the fight.

It won't happen. Broner and Goldenboy are gonna run with the Eric Gomez quote and Broner fans are gonna eat it up.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                You and Shoulder Roll response was an Eric Gomez quote.... Implying that since he "offered" the fight once no need to revisit that option anymore
                Nobody is saying that he doesn't need to revisit the Vasquez option again. I'd be glad if he did and think he should.

But the point of the quote was just to show that Broner has tried to fight Vasquez before. Just like he tried to fight Burns. And just like he has shown interest in Abril.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Nobody is saying that he doesn't need to revisit the Vasquez option again. I'd be glad if he did and think he should.

But the point of the quote was just to show that Broner has tried to fight Vasquez before. Just like he tried to fight Burns. And just like he has shown interest in Abril.
                  I take that quote with a grain a salt......

But I can get with that

Comment

Broner will never fight Vazquez (he chooses 5'3" Rees instead)

If Broner chooses to stay at 135 the only fight I'd care about is Broner-Gamboa, and Vazquez to an extent but doubtful that it happens. Maybe Abril.

just not gaving fukin rees. 5'3"

Comment

Anyone wanna stop *****ing and answer the real thread topic?

Comment

Working...
                      X