Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto, Castillo, Corrales: Who has the better resume/wins???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castillo.......

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      It always bothered me that Castillo was overweight in the second Corrales fight. Either people forgot that detail, or ya'll simply don't care. Comparing them by their biggest wins and resume aren't the same thing imho.
      It bothers me that Corrales kept spitting out his mouthpiece to buy time in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
        It bothers me that Corrales kept spitting out his mouthpiece to buy time in the first fight.
        So Castillo missing weight is as bad as Corrales spitting out his mouthpiece?

Comment

Jose Luis Castillo in a close but clear decision.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            So Castillo missing weight is as bad as Corrales spitting out his mouthpiece?
            Corrales win over Castillo > Castillo's win over Corrales

But.....Castillo also beat Stevie Johnston, Juan Lazcano, Joel Casamayor, and arguably beat Mayweather.

I think Castillo is clearly ahead of Cotto and Corrales, and I think Corrales edges Cotto. Cotto's wins aren't really that great, and 2 of his top 3 wins he arguably didn't win.

Comment

I give the edge to Castillo. If the referee had handled the fight properly Casillo would have KOed Corrales in the first fight. Corrales got lots of recovery time by spitting out his mouth piece. The ****** referee took about 20 seconds out of a round in which Corrales was badly hurt to take a point from Corrales in the middle of the round giving Corrales more time to clear his head. This saved Corrales from an almost certain KO. He should have taken the point away when the round was over. All three are close but I voted for Castillo.

Comment

Corrales.

Comment

Castillo is really underrated and gets used to much to just down Floyd..the man had a great career and was one of the greatest lightweights ever..

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                    yeah you had to throw in my nationality because you cant refute these FACTS

prove me wrong dumbass.
                    I am more than happy to refute that your opinion is SUBJECTIVE NOT FACT. Many person WHO DID see the fight between Casamayor and Castillo feel that Castillo was given a GIFT decision.

As far as the mighty Castillo was he the same guy that knocked out by the legendary Ricky Hatton with ONE bodyshot? LOL

As far as the first Mayweather bout Castillo dropped almost all the early rounds, and Mayweather had him down for a KD that was not counted.

You can make arguments for any of the three fighters being the best.
                    Last edited by HaglerSteelChin; 01-09-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
                      I am more than happy to refute that your opinion is SUBJECTIVE NOT FACT. Many person WHO DID see the fight between Casomayor and Castillo feel that Castillo was given a GIFT decision.

As far as the mighty Castillo was he the same guy that knocked out by the legendary Ricky Hatton with ONE bodyshot? LOL

As far as the first Mayweather bout Castillo dropped almost all the early rounds, and Mayweather had him down for a KD that was not counted.

You can make arguments for any of the three fighters being the best.
                      Castillo was shot by then man

Comment

Working...
                      X