Fighters who fought "on" drugs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
    ...Do you know of any?

I was just wondering cause I came to think of it and I was like I can't recall one instance.

I mean aside from steriods that is. Mental performance enhancing drugs like cocaine or some stuff that would give them an advantage.

You'd think there'd be plenty of them right?. I mean..some of the spanish ones...a little perico cocaina ju kno si? lol. Not just them but ANYone, in any era.

What do you think?

I'm SURE there has been times where the fighter has done it and got away with it.
    Arron Pryor The magic bottle. After watching a Youtube on Luis Resto he stated Panama Lewis would crush asthma medicine mixed with water than give you a swig of that magic bottle and it would open up your lungs any fatigue would disappear . If you doubt me watch it on you tube under Luis Resto

Comment

Originally posted by Papasito View Post
      Please explain
      He did he failed ! Look up the word failed

Comment

some of them heavies from the 80's early 90's like Dokes and Bert Cooper looked like straight up baseheads and coke heads..Sugar Ray said in his book he was lit up many times before and after fights

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
          You know "Spanish people" does not = people who speak spanish right? That's just people from Spain. Let's smarten up here.
          ohh lighten up u kno wat i meant

Comment

Was Oliver McCall on anything??

Comment

Eloy Perez was on coke for the Broner fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                You know "Spanish people" does not = people who speak spanish right? That's just people from Spain. Let's smarten up here.
                Originally posted by happyman View Post
                Eloy Perez was on coke for the Broner fight
                he should of done a couple more bumps.

Comment

You can hear the story here in PR about Benitez, Gomez, Rosario, Vazquez, Serrano, Escalera, Camacho and many others addicted to cocaine. I dont doubt any of them were on drugs during their fights.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                    ohh lighten up u kno wat i meant
                    Big pet peeve.

Comment

Brian Sutherland (dude in my sig) fought on moonshine. It didn't really help him that much.

Comment

Working...
                      X