Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather failed three drug test!

Figured I'd get it out the way.

Comment

Casamayor failed his test in the Bradley fight with weed.

I read the other day that don king kept a lot of his heavy weights on drugs in the 80's

Comment

Aaron Pryer, maybe Hector Camacho, Johnny Tapia

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
          ...Do you know of any?

I was just wondering cause I came to think of it and I was like I can't recall one instance.

I mean aside from steriods that is. Mental performance enhancing drugs like cocaine or some stuff that would give them an advantage.

You'd think there'd be plenty of them right?. I mean..some of the spanish ones...a little perico cocaina ju kno si? lol. Not just them but ANYone, in any era.

What do you think?

I'm SURE there has been times where the fighter has done it and got away with it.
          a lot of club fighters do it on coke

Comment

I think a lot of fighters in the 70s-80s were especially on a lot of recreational drugs, even now they are on those stuffs, Boxing is not just a normal sport to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
              Mayweather failed three drug test!

Figured I'd get it out the way.
              Please explain

Comment

Roger Mayweather , Floyd Mayweather, Floyd "Booring" Mayweather, Roy Jones Jr, Pernell Wittaker, Shane Mosley, The List goes on and on ..

And The Best

Julio Cesar Chavez... The Champion of Arellano Felix
                Last edited by Bitel Diamond; 01-07-2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Sugar Ray Leonard said he used to do alot of coke back in the day.

Chavez Sr. loved to drink, that's why he cut so easy.

Ditto, Ricky Hatton.

Bert Cooper (he was the first guy to ever knock down Evander) said he doesn't even remember fighting a young Riddick Bowe, because he was doing so much coke (if true, impressive cuz he was giving Bowe hell in the first round...of a fight that lasted 2.)

I can't confirm it, but I'm pretty sure Zab was on something at some point.

And everyone's favorite former 2 weight World Champ Ricardo Mayorga smokes 3 packs a day and drinks a bottle of tequila a day between camps.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                    You'd think there'd be plenty of them right?. I mean..some of the spanish ones...a little perico cocaina ju kno si? lol. Not just them but ANYone, in any era.
                    You know "Spanish people" does not = people who speak spanish right? That's just people from Spain. Let's smarten up here.
                    Last edited by Sake1; 01-07-2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Omar Nino tested positive for crystal meth..Kennedy McKinney tested positive for that white girl...Juan Carlos Gomez tested positive for that white girl...and Tommy Morrison tested positve for HIV...sex can be a drug if you allow it to be!!

Comment

Working...
                      X