No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquaio needs to rematch Bradley.

It's the safest fight they can make for him and there is absolutely no way that they rob him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Pacquaio needs to rematch Bradley.

It's the safest fight they can make for him and there is absolutely no way that they rob him again.
      They won't have to rob him,Bradley will beat Pac and or Marquez straight up...

Comment

• that's no reason for a trainer to reject a fight, maybe HBO or a promotional company, but not a trainer of a top fighter. He probably thinks Bradley's style is too difficult to prepare for at this late stage of Marquez's career and wants to give his fighter an opponent who will stand and trade like Pac or Rios. Those right there are his only two viable Top Rank options, if there's no Bradley fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          bradley lost the fight against pac...him beating marquez isn't going to change or validate ****.
          I think Bradley won the fight and I'm not a fan of either fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Anyone still stupid enough to come on here and say that Bradley won that fight vs pacquaio in any way shape or form other than a gift is just trying to flame ppl up..because when the losers biggest nemesis goes out of his way to state "he was robbed, he won that fight" I think it's pretty damned telling who really won.
            Or it could be that he was trying to accuse Arum of shady tactics, which he always has.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Pacquaio needs to rematch Bradley.

it would be a nice comeback fight. And win his title back. And prepare his for JMM5. But its not a confidence builder for Pac though. He knows he won and so do the world!

Comment

• Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                I disagree with Nacho. I think Marquez would do some real damage to Bradley. I think Bradley's activity would confuse Marquez in the early rounds but like always, he would adjust and start working his craft and hurt Bradley in the later rounds. For those who don't agree, watch the Holt fight. Holt countered Bradley and had the guy in serious trouble. Marquez is the master at counter punching. Holt blindly landed that punch. Marquez would time them perfectly!
                Bradley ate that shot up and popped right off the campus...and what happened after that? He took it right to Holt and beat him on his body the rest of the fight. Completely shut his lights out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  They won't have to rob him,Bradley will beat Pac and or Marquez straight up...
                  Highly doubt he beats either of them but I'd like to see both.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    it would be a nice comeback fight. And win his title back. And prepare his for JMM5. But its not a confidence builder for Pac though. He knows he won and so do the world!
                    It's pretty much the perfect fight for Pacquaio IMO.

He'd get his belt back, avenge the robbery for his records sake, no chance of being knocked out, and would win fairly easy just as last time.

Comment

• Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
                      I think Bradley won the fight and I'm not a fan of either fighter.
                      So what validation would he get? In your eyes he beat Pac anyway, none needed. In the eyes of 95% of the viewers he didn't come close, and nothing he could do against JMM would change that.

Comment

Working...
                      X