Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he should leave Sleep Train alone, leave Timmy Boy Alone, and fight the winner of Judah/Garcia makes more sense. he was suppose to fight Judah 2 years ago anyway. i think that will be a big fight. so fight the winner of that fight. unless he want to fight Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      Use your head mate...Marquez was also getting the living snot beaten out of him and then got a huge jackpot shot in, he should retire, leave on a high, a rematch with pac or fight with bradley would most likely end very badly unless he gets a jackpot shot
      Marquez was getting the snot beat out of him? The fight was fairly even before Marquez stretched him and Marquez was in way worse shape in the first round of his first fight with Pacquiao. News flash....Marquez got up after 3 knock-downs and proceeded to give Pacquiao a boxing lesson for the next 11 rounds. People need to stop acting as if Marquez "got lucky" in fight four. Marquez has owned Pac since the rivalry began. He whooped Pacs ass in fight 3. Bad decisions are not his fault. Stpo acting suprised that Marquez beat Pacquiao. Unless your a fan-boy, you know that Marquez has been beating Pacquiao for almost a decade. And to suggest that Marquez would be afraid of Bradley is just stupid. Bradley??? Really??? GTFO with that noise....

Comment

• can see where he is coming from. bradley hasnt been in any exciting fights that i have watched anyway. but bradley would still represent a difficult challenge for marquez.

Comment

• Bad decisions and cherry picking is ruining boxing. Say what you want about Don King but this bowl sheet didn't fly when he was running the game.

Comment

• Oh he's too boring. He makes no money. Lets be real there's two reasons Marquez isn't taking this fight and it's Bradley's headbutts and Bradley's skill. He is too high of a risk to fight right now.

And Bradley vs. Marquez would not be boring. Bradley is not some running boxer. He moved more against Pac because he was getting outpunched on exchanges and hurt his foot.

It's disappointing that Bradley sold himself to the devil in Bob Arum and now he's just wasting away waiting for a good fight that will never happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
              taunting sleepy-head is fun.....**** you and **** that hype job that got ktfo last
              month. bradley beat poochie you tards are still crying.
              What part of my post suggested I was crying about Pacquiao getting knocked out? Congrats to Marquez, he's a great fighter who fights other great fighters.

Bradley and Marquez actually fought and hold wins over Pacquiao in reality. Only place where Mayweather holds a victory over Pacquiao is in the minds of his nuthuggers. That seems to be enough for them though.

You are exactly the type of person I don't want to support Bradley. Seriously, f*** off. He deserves better fans than you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                Nacho in other words are saying that he wants to end Marquez's career on a clean note, Bradley would beat Marquez.
                Come on your kidding right Bradley beat Marquez? How's that possible? It's no secret why nacho dosent want anything with Bradley it has nothin to do with whether he would think Bradley would win or not Marquez nor his trainer have any fear of any fighter the guy likes to headbutt whether its intentional or not who knows? Remember... Marquez is the guy who jumped multiple weight classes to fight the best in the world the only thing nacho is afraid of is Bradley's big ol head.

Comment

• I would pick Bradley to win over Marquez thereby validating his past win over Pac. Nacho wont allow that. Bob Arum wont allow it either.

Comment

• Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
                    I would pick Bradley to win over Marquez thereby validating his past win over Pac. Nacho wont allow that. Bob Arum wont allow it either.
                    How the hell does this work? If Rios beat JMM, would that validate his win over Abril?

Comment

• Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
                      I would pick Bradley to win over Marquez thereby validating his past win over Pac. Nacho wont allow that. Bob Arum wont allow it either.
                      bradley lost the fight against pac...him beating marquez isn't going to change or validate ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X