No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will never happen; just like mayweather pacquiao... Floyd lacks ballz

Say what you want... will break records, $100M payday.... blah, blah, blah.... same stuff they said about Pacquiao, and Floyd failed to grow a set, made Manny wait for over 4 years and to this day, on the heals of Manny being handed two straight losses, Floyd is still too scared to fight Pacquiao. He says it's about money now, Manny is on the down hill, he's a tough sell (BS), but before the losses, Floyd is all about presenting the illusion, he's ready able and willing to make the biggest fights, yet he's not. He's looking for the biggest payday, for the least amount of risk. Hence why he made Mosley and Cotto wait for over 10 years; Floyd was hoping to catch them past their prime, beaten up, and a lot less risky to his manufactured "0", than to fight those guys, or Pacquaio in their prime. Same with Canelo... they talk it up like they are ready to lock horns with Canelo, but that won't happen either. When is Boxing going to realize Floyd Mayweather Junior is a puzzy, has no ballz. What a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      like the damage he did against Marquez through 4 fights? 3 questionable decisions Pac had and one earth shattering KO loss after he knocked Marquez down a total of 5 times. Honestly speaking man....... Pacquiao/Mayweather was hyped up to be some kind of super fight but Manny was probably one of the most easiest fights for Floyd style wise. What will you say after Floyd wipes the ring with Robert Guerrero? Probably what they all say "Floyd cherry picked The Ghost".
      HAHAHAHAHA!!! Manny aint no easy fight for Floyd, even AFTER The KO loss to Juan! Or else Floyd would have fought him! Floyd got stung by Mosley, and Cotto's slow azz landed so many left hands! I think Manny would have caused allot of VIOLENCE to Floyd! You say I would make excuses if Floyd wins! Man Im a Floyd fan, Im the only one here who knows boxing enough, to give him credit for beating Robert, if he does beat him! When this fight was first being talked about, everyone was saying, "Floyd is cherrypicking" You guys just dont know boxing! Before the Pac KO loss, I felt this fight was harder for Floyd than Pac, but even though Pac got stopped, he looked WAAAY better against Juan, than his last 3 fights! What more can I say man, I just know my boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        HAHAHAHAHA!!! Manny aint no easy fight for Floyd, even AFTER The KO loss to Juan! Or else Floyd would have fought him! Floyd got stung by Mosley, and Cotto's slow azz landed so many left hands! I think Manny would have caused allot of VIOLENCE to Floyd! You say I would make excuses if Floyd wins! Man Im a Floyd fan, Im the only one here who knows boxing enough, to give him credit for beating Robert, if he does beat him! When this fight was first being talked about, everyone was saying, "Floyd is cherrypicking" You guys just dont know boxing! Before the Pac KO loss, I felt this fight was harder for Floyd than Pac, but even though Pac got stopped, he looked WAAAY better against Juan, than his last 3 fights! What more can I say man, I just know my boxing.
        Or else Floyd would have fought him , WTF is that ! Manny walked out on a 50/50 offer in the biggest fight in history over a dam peds test , and you say Floyd would have fought him if he felt he could beat him ,,, fck me kid think about the **** you write , MANNY WALKED OUT ON THE FIGHT ! how the fck can Floyd fight when Manny ducks the fight ? Floyd was still at the table boy !

And Manny walked out because Floyd will own his ass like an amateur at any time at any weight , Floyd beats him easier than he beat JMM , pure boxing kid nothing to do with fanboys , boxing logic .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Or else Floyd would have fought him , WTF is that ! Manny walked out on a 50/50 offer in the biggest fight in history over a dam peds test , and you say Floyd would have fought him if he felt he could beat him ,,, fck me kid think about the **** you write , MANNY WALKED OUT ON THE FIGHT ! how the fck can Floyd fight when Manny ducks the fight ? Floyd was still at the table boy !

And Manny walked out because Floyd will own his ass like an amateur at any time at any weight , Floyd beats him easier than he beat JMM , pure boxing kid nothing to do with fanboys , boxing logic .
          He admitted he was scared for his health, demanded 100% of the revenue, demanded that Arum had to die, called him out, then claimed he never said it! Floyd makes it impossible for you to have any kind of argument when he BLATANTLY ducked him, and is actually mor famous for NOT fighting Pac than he is for being a great fighter. So when you have the AUDACITY to come out your mouth and say this crazy mess, you SHOW yourself to be a CRAAAZY Fanboy. GTFO Groupie

Comment

• I can't belive your comparing 8 time world champ pacman to sorry ass cinnimon. Floyd will fight. Him cuz he sucks. People give pac **** for only fighting top rank but nobody says anything about. Floyd only fighting golden boy. I wanna see martinez. Vs mayweather

Comment

• The fact that every Mayweather fight is on PPV is a problem. Ortiz was not a PPV-caliber opponent, neither is Guerrero, neither is Canelo. The other problem is, casual fans will still happily eat what is force-fed to them. They'll see a young red-headed Mexican fighter with a 41-0 undefeated record and assume that because Floyd is fighting him, then that means he's earned it or that Canelo is on his level.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 01-07-2013, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• I'd still rather see Pacquiao/Mayweather than Canelo/Mayweather, even after the KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  The fact that every Mayweather fight is on PPV is a problem. Ortiz was not a PPV-caliber opponent, neither is Guerrero, neither is Canelo. The other problem is, casual fans will still happily eat what is force-fed to them. They'll see a young red-headed Mexican fighter with a 41-0 undefeated record and assume that because Floyd is fighting him, then that means he's earned it or that Canelo is on his level.
                  from a competition standpoint, I'd agree these are not PPV fights. But Floyd canelo is a ppv "event" for sure. Like I said to Bushbaby there are 2 ways a fighter gets on ppv. The floyd way-keep winning and the ppv king give you a chance- or the ODH/Canelo way- have a huge fanbase that will pay for anything you do.

Canelo hasn't beaten anyone but the sum***** could fill a 25k arena in cali or vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    from a competition standpoint, I'd agree these are not PPV fights. But Floyd canelo is a ppv "event" for sure. Like I said to Bushbaby there are 2 ways a fighter gets on ppv. The floyd way-keep winning and the ppv king give you a chance- or the ODH/Canelo way- have a huge fanbase that will pay for anything you do.

Canelo hasn't beaten anyone but the sum***** could fill a 25k arena in cali or vegas.
                    The event is important too, but it seems like the competitive aspect is constantly being sacrificed for the sake of the event. The only way to alleviate the effects of a weak main event is to stack the under-card with competitive match-ups and hungry up-and-comers. At this point, Mayweather fights so little that casual fans don't mind purchasing his PPVs, "Floyd is fighting?!?!, buy that shit!" I've talked to numerous casual fans and they have that sort of reaction whenever Floyd is fighting, they don't hesitate. It's funny because Canelo, being a red-headed Mexican, seems to have earned that distinction from his fan-base without having to do much. They are loyal enough to where they will come out in droves if he gets the fight with Floyd. Floyd got the casuals, Canelo got the Mexicans, so it will make money.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 01-07-2013, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      The fact that every Mayweather fight is on PPV is a problem. Ortiz was not a PPV-caliber opponent, neither is Guerrero, neither is Canelo. The other problem is, casual fans will still happily eat what is force-fed to them. They'll see a young red-headed Mexican fighter with a 41-0 undefeated record and assume that because Floyd is fighting him, then that means he's earned it or that Canelo is on his level.
                      Exactly. people fail to realize gingerbumhype isn't a ppv star. In fact they attempted to put him on ppv the last time, but since the Punisher got hurt & they tried to sneak in an injured Kirkland but got busted, they went with network showtime.

They've given him too much pamper. Now because he isn't headlining Floyd's event, they wanna take him off the card. Go on ahead. No one cares cause he's primed to duck Trout anyway. And we all know that now is not the time to fight a real 154lber because the risk right before a Floyd showdown makes no sense. They'll tab a journeyman from 147 or below like they always have & simple fans will eat it up just like the fools they've always been.

Comment

Working...
                      X