No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    This fight with Floyd and Robert, will be awesome!
    If it gets signed, I'd feel the same way for a Trout-Alvarez fight, a better match up IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by alembic View Post
      If it gets signed, I'd feel the same way for a Trout-Alvarez fight, a better match up IMO.
      Yea if Floyd is punching and clinching it will be boring, but if Trout is running and jabbing, that will be boring too tho

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Yea like he did with slow cotto? Floyd isnt the same fighter, and I dont see him countering that swarm style at all! Even when Floyd does land, it wont really phase Robert, Robert is very durable at ww! This will be a punch and clinch like the Hatton fight! Not a slick, smooth, boxing lesson!
        Cotto is a clinically effective boxer puncher who can fight going fowards or backwards. Guerreros chin isnt made out of stone and Berto had some minor success with one eye closed. Also, Cotto isnt slow, his regimen is based on timing. If Guerrero fights Mayweather like he did Berto hes going to be hit with painfully accurate shots, accuracy is more painful than raw power, any actual fighter will tell you that.

I know you dont understand styles and its clear when I read your posts, but swarming mayweather doesnt do anything but bring out the best in him, it also will allow him to sit on the ropes and put work in. Mayweather has an uppercut to the body that is extremely painful that he uses on the inside, and a jab to the body that nobody seems to be able to stop, Guerrero will have literally 6-8 rounds to make something happen for either be stopped or completely worn down by the 12th.

You think that left hook he hit hatton with was some lucky out of nowhere punch? he stuck him with that hook twice before it finally put him away, Guerrero would walk right into that, keep in mind Hatton had only been down once and walked right through Kostya Tszyus best shots, again, accuracy is painful.

If you actually WATCH the fights youd understand that instead of praying and hoping mayweather loses.

Comment

• Floyd vs. Guerrero will do nothing for Floyd's legacy. Another cherry pick and another natural lightweight as Floyd's opponent

Comment

• Schaefer says this about every Floyd fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
              Cotto is a clinically effective boxer puncher who can fight going fowards or backwards. Guerreros chin isnt made out of stone and Berto had some minor success with one eye closed. Also, Cotto isnt slow, his regimen is based on timing. If Guerrero fights Mayweather like he did Berto hes going to be hit with painfully accurate shots, accuracy is more painful than raw power, any actual fighter will tell you that.

I know you dont understand styles and its clear when I read your posts, but swarming mayweather doesnt do anything but bring out the best in him, it also will allow him to sit on the ropes and put work in. Mayweather has an uppercut to the body that is extremely painful that he uses on the inside, and a jab to the body that nobody seems to be able to stop, Guerrero will have literally 6-8 rounds to make something happen for either be stopped or completely worn down by the 12th.

You think that left hook he hit hatton with was some lucky out of nowhere punch? he stuck him with that hook twice before it finally put him away, Guerrero would walk right into that, keep in mind Hatton had only been down once and walked right through Kostya Tszyus best shots, again, accuracy is painful.

If you actually WATCH the fights youd understand that instead of praying and hoping mayweather loses.
              Cotto is a talent, but he was looked at as shot going into the fight! And he was terribly slow! Sometimes, Floyd was looking dead at the punches while they smashed him in the face! He didnt even move his head sometimes! Didnt even roll his shoulders sometimes! Cotto was dead azz slow, and its no way around that Im afraid.

With Floyd being so easy to hit, a fighter with Robert's power(he should have gotten a TKO in the 3rd round over Berto) Rob will be dangerous while swarming.

Robert didnt even stop letting his swarms go, while he was staggering! Floyd can land all he wants, but he hits nowhere near close to Berto, Robert will NEVER be respectful to Floyd, and he will keep outpunching him, coutered, or not! Chin just too strong.

Mayweather going to the ropes, is a bad thing for MAYWEATHER! Mayweather cant do it off the ropes anymore, as shown with Cotto, and even with Omar Henry in the sparring videos! If he goes to the ropes, he will eat so many swarms, he will get his azz busted way more than Cotto's slow, shot azz did in some of them rounds.

Floyd aint hurting no gotdayumn Robert big azz with a jab to the body, or uppercuts! I see Robert eating it all, and giving it back! Floyd will show to be kind of old, for this type of war I believe.

Yea Floyd hurt Hatton with the check left Hook, But Robert is actually a bigger, better, more durable version of Hatton! Floyd aint even gonna phase the guy! We been predicting Floyd to KO his recent opponents, but lets face it, his power is not there for KO stoppages, and certainly not against Robert!

I dont pray for Floyd to lose! I used to be a f.l.omo, but I recently became an AUTHENTIC boxing fan, opposed to being a groupie who picks and chooses fighters to jock, and hate on! My prediction, is based on the fight math! As you've seen, I have a logical reason for believing everything that I believe regarding this fight! No I dont hate Floyd, but I def dont kiss his behind ever since the whole Pac ducking thing. Im truer to the sport now, and as far as my predictions, hey I just know my boxing.

Comment

• Ight yall, I need my rest! I will come back within 45 min, if I cant sleep. I tried staying to wait on the maravilla guy, but he duckin and dodgin!! You gonna get this work boy, and quick reply to me, so you MAKE SURE I dont miss your comment! He try to be slick, and comment hoping I wont see it, cuz ya KNOW I aint gonna pass it up!!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post

This guy is talking sense.

Comment

• Mayweather Canelo will not break records its not a mega fight Canelo needs to beat Trout first before you start talking about breaking records

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
                      if mayweather gets by guerrero.in september he'll go after another lefty in martinez. that way his body can "some what", be use to alittle extra weight. then we'll see mayweather vs canelo in may 2014.
                      After that, is he gonna fight Wlad as warmup for Deontay Wilder?

Comment

Working...
                      X