Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Says Mares, Rigondeaux Not Likely Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad people are slowly seeing the light. I wasn't/aren't being a hater, I was just telling it how it is. This guys a bit of a fraud and scared of Rigondeaux!

How much longer are the rest of you going to be blinded by his blatant ducking?

He wants no part of El Chacal.

Comment

If Donaire/Rigo negotiations are currently taking place, whether they fall through or succeed, that means Rigo/Mares negotiations can take place.....SAME promoter scenario as above, whether success or failure.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        I am glad people are slowly seeing the light. I wasn't/aren't being a hater, I was just telling it how it is. This guys a bit of a fraud and scared of Rigondeaux!

How much longer are the rest of you going to be blinded by his blatant ducking?

He wants no part of El Chacal.
        He wants no part of any one with a pulse. The last guy he fought who had a bit of a pulse and wasn't one fight away from retirement or coming of a TKO loss was Mathebula and he beat him by 1 or 2 points.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          I am glad people are slowly seeing the light. I wasn't/aren't being a hater, I was just telling it how it is.
          So whats keeping Rigo and Mares from negotiating a fight? Don't use the Promoter excuse because this article proves both sides can and are negotiating. This should be about the best fights, not the Donaire Soap Opera. Rigo vs Mares would be JUST AS GOOD of a matchup, a unification between unbeaten champs.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            He wants no part of any one with a pulse.
            So Rigo and Mares not fighting each other means what then???? If Donaire didn't exist, what would Rigo and Mares do??? Pretend the other does not exist???

Comment

Anyone who is NOT biased with regards to Donaire/Rigo/Mares would be complaining about Rigo and Mares not fighting each other instead of always making everything out to be all about Donaire as if he is the only fighter that can make a great matchup. That means the haters are basically worshipping Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                I never said it wouldn't be difficult, but the built in excuse for a Rigo/Mares clash was "Different Promoters" which is dispelled because that has not stopped TR and GBP from currently negotiating because they just did a fight and are now negotiating another. Whose to say a Rigo/Mares fight would be as difficult. At least negotiations CAN take place which has been proven.
                You said Mitchell and Banks. Banks isn't with TR. I could be wrong but I seriously doubt it's a real negotiation. Oscar claimed he would "walk to Vegas" to make the fight. Espinoza said he would talk to Bob when he gets back from Vacation. If Mares and GBP want this fight that bad why are they making it difficult?

Comment

Anyone who is NOT biased with regards to Donaire/Rigo/Mares would be complaining about Rigo and Mares not fighting each other instead of always making everything out to be all about Donaire as if he is the only fighter that can make a great matchup. That means the haters are basically worshipping Donaire.
                  Donaire and Rigo is a Fight that is ACTUALLY POSSIBLE since both are with Top Rank.........

Comment

If Donaire/Rigo negotiations are currently taking place, whether they fall through or succeed, that means Rigo/Mares negotiations can take place.....SAME promoter scenario as above, whether success or failure.
                    You've been in this thread trying your best to change the subject and point the finger away from the fraud that is Nonito Donaire. Mares has fought the best out there, he should be in Donaire's place on the P4P list. In the last 3 years, Mares has fought Moreno, Agbeko twice, Darchinyan, Perez, and Morel and went 5-0-1 against them. That is top 5 P4P worthy, but he's not even in the TOP 10.

But Donaire is top 5 and doesn't even have a better resume than Wladimir Klitschko in the last 5 years. Haye, Peter, Chambers, Chagaev, Ibragimov, Thompson > or = to Donaire's resume since 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
                      You said Mitchell and Banks. Banks isn't with TR. I could be wrong but I seriously doubt it's a real negotiation. Oscar claimed he would "walk to Vegas" to make the fight. Espinoza said he would talk to Bob when he gets back from Vacation. If Mares and GBP want this fight that bad why are they making it difficult?
                      I know for a fact it was a fight in December that TR and GBP worked together. Mares and GBP wanting the fight bad doesn't mean they aren't going to set their own negotiation standards.

Comment

Working...
                      X