Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Says Mares, Rigondeaux Not Likely Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enters Rico Ramos....if he wins this month, he will be ready to fight in March.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Whats keeping Rigo and Mares from negotiating to fight each other??? That fight is just as scintillating, Maybe even a better matchup stylewise.
      TR and GbP

Comment

How come no one mentions Rigo vs Mares for a title unification????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
          TR and GbP
          The worked together recently for a fight in December. Not out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            The worked together recently for a fight in December. Not out of the question.
            Which fight? Was it a mandatory? Was it 2 small money fighters?

Comment

Lol at fighting at China but cant fight at the bay... Besides do Chinese people even watch boxing... Pretty sure they're too busy building our iphones

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
                Which fight? Was it a mandatory? Was it 2 small money fighters?
                Could have been the Mitchell/Banks fight....I read this about a week ago. If Arum dies of old age and rids the Boxing world of his presence, that may open up things sooner.

Comment

Building our iPhone?I have a better smartphone the galaxy s3.

Comment

Lol donaire is disappointing me again. Its almost like he's ducking. Almost

Comment

So lets see, Mares (GBP) and Donaire (TR) are currently negotiating even if the negotiations are difficult but when I mention Rigo (TR) fighting Mares (GBP) all of a sudden people claim they cant fight each other because of the promoters????!!! See the double-standard???
                      Last edited by richardt; 01-05-2013, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X