No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mariusz Wach Admits He Lost Interest in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His chin wasn't even good.

Wladimir threw the exact same punch in the exact same way the entire fight.

By the 3rd round. Wach could see that punch coming and just braced himself for it.

The entire 8th Round Wlad just repeated the punch output pattern he had in the first 20 seconds..
    Jab Jab Right Right Right.. he just 10x that.. So wach was able to prepare himself.

You get knocked out by the pucnh you DON'T see coming.. Don't credit Wach's chin when it was OBVIOUSLY the reason he didn't get ktfo was the utter predicability of Wladimir's offense.,

Wlad also left himself wide open 18 times during that fight.
    If Wach was even B Level.. Wlad would be flat on his back.
    (again)

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      red karma, tunney?

really?
      i hear ya...i got a kick me today & i'm on ignore...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Polish giant Mariusz Wach (27-1, 15KOs) has apparently lost interest in the sport of boxing. Wach has not fought since taking a one-sided beating at the hands of IBF/IBO/WBA/WBO champion Wladimir Klitschko in November. Following the match, Wach tested positive for anabolic steroids.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Funny, I never had any interest in Wack. Still don't

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
          Funny, I never had any interest in Wack. Still don't
          Yet you're reading about him. Funny.

Comment

Wach has a chin of steel, but he's as basic as they come, a one dimensional plodder who's so basic he makes Margarito look like a prime Muhammad Ali!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Wach stinks. One of the least talented fighters to ever fight for the championship, and a cheat to boot.
              Wach would wipe the floor with "prime" Chuck Wepner or "prime" Tex Cobb.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                compared to other eras, or this one?
                Compared to Marciano's era of bartenders and cabbies fighting for titles, they are for sure even better.

This idea that all of the other HW eras were so great is a load of ****. It's typical "the past is always better than the present" faulty thinking that psychology texts talk about.

Nostalgia for a time that most people on here never knew in the first place.

Comment

Wach cant even box, he looked terrible against Wlad, who isnt all that anyway.

Wach is like that huge friendly dumb guy at school who gets persuaded to take up fighting but doesnt really want to, his heart wasnt in it from the beginning, never mind his head.

Dread to think what a remorseless guy like Marciano would do to him.
                  Last edited by DreamFighter; 01-16-2013, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                    Wach would wipe the floor with "prime" Chuck Wepner or "prime" Tex Cobb.

Yeah, sure he would, he's beaten such a high level of comp up to this point!

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                      Compared to Marciano's era of bartenders and cabbies fighting for titles, they are for sure even better.

This idea that all of the other HW eras were so great is a load of ****. It's typical "the past is always better than the present" faulty thinking that psychology texts talk about.

Nostalgia for a time that most people on here never knew in the first place.
                      Who were these bartenders and cab drivers who were fighting for titles. Educate us, please.

Comment

Working...
                      X