No announcement yet.

Predict Donaires next excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    I think most of you are a bit blinded atm actually but now that team Rigondeaux has come out and said they are not working with Nemo or whatever he calls himself and said the drug testing is no issue like a boss.

What will Donaires next excuse/clause be?

I think the next step is Bob Arum receiving the blame for the fight not going ahead or will Donaire go back to saying he hasn't fought anyone?

Rigo ain't losing no sleep over him.

All making up he said this and that, all the Pacquaio fans slowly jumping ship. Predicted that ages back.

NoRigo Conaire...Sign the contract big boy, sign the contract!

how many thread you have to create just to bash Donaire? looks like Donaire make you loose tons of $$? lol! He fought no # rank in his division last year and he said he will fight Mares or Rigo this year... so whats the butt hurt? lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      Marroquin was 136 lb the night of the fight..Rigo was 128...marroquin had 15 KOs out of 22..and Rigo took the puch and didn't touch the canvas..but somehow this mean that he have a glass jaw which Donaire will break for sure..

It was a cracking punch from a big, hard-hitter with a very potent left hook, if anything I was impressed by how well he stayed composed.

Its ridiculous how much emphasis has been put on it. Donaire gets hit more in just about every fight than Rigo has his entire career.
      I think they should be more concerned with Donaires lack of defense than Rigondeaux's chin myself because if these people think Rigo isn't going to hit him hard & often, they've got another thing coming.

He knows Donaire will be looking to land the left hook for as long as it lasts. Hes a one handed fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        I thought Marroquin was a pretty solid young opponent, a respectable fighter with good power. Not everyone thinks so, not even some people whose opinion I respect.
        I m looking forward to see him fight again..I look for info about him every week..I found a video were he talk about future, training..he said Rigo was to skilled..he said that every punch that rigo threw he felt the power...he signed a contract with top rank after the fight and he said he plans to move to 126 and fight there sometime early this year....this kid gonna be great..mark my words..he is only 22 years old..
        Last edited by Angry Cuban; 01-04-2013, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Marroquin was 136 lb the night of the fight..Rigo was 128...marroquin had 15 KOs out of 22..and Rigo took the puch and didn't touch the canvas..but somehow this mean that he have a glass jaw which Donaire will break for sure..
          know your facts and dont create your own numbers.. he weight 134 lbs that night... just like your idol, your an AMATEUR! lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            If your logic is correct, Bob apparently thinks Rigo is ready or very close to ready.
            He needs at least another fight to build up his name recognition. Hopefully it will be against someone good.

Comment

So this Rigo guy can't move on without Donaire? Reminds me of Khan who wanted Bradley. Then an immediate rematch with Peterson, etc. In the end Bradley went on, Peterson got caught juicing, etc. etc. Everyone moved on. Donaire did it without Rigo. Why can't Rigo?

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                know your facts and dont create your own numbers.. he weight 134 lbs that night... just like your idol, your an AMATEUR! lol
                I research this..and rigo was 128..robert 134 indeed he overweighted Rigo for 6 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                  how many thread you have to create just to bash Donaire? looks like Donaire make you loose tons of $$? lol! He fought no # rank in his division last year and he said he will fight Mares or Rigo this year... so whats the butt hurt? lol!

No hes actually won me money but thanks for your concern. I don't lose money, if I do its very little and very rarely.

#1 in the division or not he was clearly well on the slide, faded and he'd been inactive for a full year. The last good performance he had was against Rendall Munroe, years back. He looked ****e against a very faded Rafael Marquez before his semi-retirement, before that he fought forget his name and again, looked rubbish despite a stoppage win.

Too me the fight wasn't that meaningful due to the time it was made but I don't hold that against Donaire and I do give him props for that fight despite the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                    He needs at least another fight to build up his name recognition. Hopefully it will be against someone good.
                    One fight isn't going to make much difference, unless that one fight is against Nonito Donaire. The point is, Arum apparently knew late last year he was going to match Rigo with Donaire very soon.

Comment

I m looking forward to see him fight again..I look for info about him every week..I found a video were he talk about future, training..he said Rigo was to skilled..he said that every punch that rigo threw he felt the power...he signed a contract with top rank after the fight and he said he plans to move to 126 and fight there sometime early this year....this kid gonna be great..mark my words..he is only 22 years old..
                      Marroquin still has a future as long as he does not fight Frankie Leal again.

Comment

Working...
                      X