No announcement yet.

Predict Donaires next excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    Bro..you allways like to change the facts when you run out of answers..you will never get nothing straigth with anybody like that...we wasn't talking of pro HOF...I been telling you that Rigo is a amateur boxer ATG top 1...and you answer me saying that he is a great amateur..and I said that great amateurs were leonard, ward, de la hoya and wladimir..that rigo is a amateur ATG top 1...do you feel me?
    bro , i dont know nothing about AMATEUR ATG tbh with you so im not on that same boat..

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      one of those guys was an olympic gold medalist
      Abdullaev was olympic gold and word champion...I said in rigo shadow...we are comparing them to rigo..he was also 33 when he loss to cotto..
      Last edited by Angry Cuban; 01-04-2013, 03:07 AM.

Comment

''He got hit with a left hook against a very solid, hard-hitting prospect who was a very good amateur with over 200 fights & wins over the likes of Gary Russell Jr, he then dropped Marroquinn & continued dominating him this somehow means Donaire beats him''

And by Boxingscene logic..

- Outboxed for the most of the fight against Jeffrey Mathebula who with all due respect is a joke of a fighter Rigondeaux would snap in 7+ pieces.

- Went life & death with Conception

- Was hurt several times and in a very close fight against a journeyman with a 0% K.O ratio named Harutyunyan

This means Rigondeaux puts Donaire in a bodybag.

Comment

This is not the amateurs. Rigondeaux won't have headgear to protect him from Nonito's bombs.

Bob Arum knows how to build up stars and big events. If he doesn't think Rigo is ready for this yet then there is a good reason for it. He knows what he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            ''He got hit with a left hook against a very solid, hard-hitting prospect who was a very good amateur with over 200 fights & wins over the likes of Gary Russell Jr, he then dropped Marroquinn & continued dominating him this somehow means Donaire beats him''

- Outboxed for the most of the fight against Jeffrey Mathebula who with all due respect is a joke of a fighter Rigondeaux would snap in 7+ pieces.

- Was hurt several times and in a very close fight against a journeyman with a 0% K.O ratio named Harutyunyan

That last line.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Marroquin was 136 lb the night of the fight..Rigo was 128...marroquin had 15 KOs out of 22..and Rigo took the puch and didn't touch the canvas..but somehow this mean that he have a glass jaw which Donaire will break for sure..

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                This is not the amateurs. Rigondeaux won't have headgear to protect him from Nonito's bombs.

Bob Arum knows how to build up stars and big events. If he doesn't think Rigo is ready for this yet then there is a good reason for it. He knows what he's doing.
                It's been pretty widely circulated that the carrot Arum dangled in Rigo's face to get him to re-sign with Top Rank was a fight with Donaire in 2013. If your logic is correct, Bob apparently thinks Rigo is ready or very close to ready.

Comment

we have to let Rigo go thru the 365 days of olympic testing first

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                    Marroquin was 136 lb the night of the fight..Rigo was 128...marroquin had 15 KOs out of 22..and Rigo took the puch and didn't touch the canvas..but somehow this mean that he have a glass jaw which Donaire will break for sure..
                    I thought Marroquin was a pretty solid young opponent, a respectable fighter with good power. Not everyone thinks so, not even some people whose opinion I respect.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post

You make good point..Arum knows..exactly how he knew that Gamboa wasn't ready for juanma soo he put juanma to fight Gamboa's leftover but the leftover was more ready than juanma..you are a guru pinoy Nation..Arum know..lol

Comment

Working...
                      X