No announcement yet.

Predict Donaires next excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    , you know cotto lost to pinto and abdulaev in the ams but got destroyed in the pros right?

i dont see why youre wrong but i dont see your point either..
    You made a case for Rigondeaux having more offensive ability than Moreno but felt he still loses vs Mares.
    Point being: u felt offensive power isn't major factor...
    Last edited by damit305; 01-04-2013, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      I didnt say it for funny purposes..i say it for you to know..do you know is true right?
      when i said funny , i meant bad .. and no them guys are not HOF'ers becuase of what they did in the ams , it's what they did in the pros that got them there.ward aint there yet

Comment

thats why ams does'nt translate to pro success
        In their case translate perfect...****ty amateur and ****ty pro..

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
          No your blinded or just a typical hater. No ones ducking anyone, boxing is a business. Rigo is in the same promo as donaire, the fight will happen, but it just needs to build steam. That's what you/people dont get. What dumb*** promoter stages a fight without hyping the fight up. Fact, casual boxing fans don't know who the f**k Rigo is. I say the fight needs to happen, but business wise it needs to build steam, which is happening now. So until then just chill, your and Rigo fans wish will come true.

Oh I get it but the reality is casual fans don't know who Donaire is either, it'll do perfectly fine business for the summer, why keep dragging it out? Eventually it will lose interest just like say Pac vs Floyd. Both guys are in their prime, they're at their best right now!

Neither guy is going to a huge draw until they fight each other.

I'm not a hater as such or blinded, I am actually giving Donaire credit on the basis he isn't stupid, I feel he knows full well what a great fighter Rigo is.
          Truth be told; I think he is a little scared myself.

It don't need years of hyping, put it together in the summer with a cracking undercard with some fan friendly fighters on known to casual fans, give the fans what they want!

Comment

Donaire keeps fighting champions. He beat 4 reigning champions in his last six fights. Who has Rigo beat again?

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
              You made a case for Rigondeaux having more offensive ability than Moreno but felt he still loss vs Mares.
              Point being: u felt offensive power isn't major factor...
              i said he has more power, not offense overall.. yes ,power is the only advanatage i see rigo has over moreno but i dont think it's enough reason why i would'nt favor mares

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                In their case translate perfect...****ty amateur and ****ty pro..
                one of those guys was an olympic gold medalist

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
                  Donaire keeps fighting champions. He beat 4 reigning champions in his last six fights. Who has Rigo beat again?

All that shows is how easy it is to grab a world title these days not to mention they was vacant or world champions several weight divisions below. All I believe except a nearing 40yr old, inactive Nishioka who'd looked garbage before his year lay off.

Truth be told I can't keep up with these world titles and bogus titles these days.

Mathebula, Vazquez Jr, 5ft2 112-115 Narvaez - Hardly murderers row is it? But that is the thing with Donaire fans, a case of quantity over quality.

Rigondeaux could fight champions of that sort of quality week in, week out.

Comment

when i said funny , i meant bad .. and no them guys are not HOF'ers becuase of what they did in the ams , it's what they did in the pros that got them there.ward aint there yet
                    Bro..you allways like to change the facts when you run out of answers..you will never get nothing straigth with anybody like that...we wasn't talking of pro HOF...I been telling you that Rigo is a amateur boxer ATG top 1...and you answer me saying that he is a great amateur..and I said that great amateurs were leonard, ward, de la hoya and wladimir..that rigo is a amateur ATG top 1...do you feel me?

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
                      Not that many as a Pro. But the fact you keep mentioning him as an opponent for Donaire speaks volumes.

Comment

Working...
                      X