No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux To Donaire: Olympic Tests, No Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Looks like Pac stands alone in being the only fighter in the sport to refuse testing
    No he is not alone - there's Chaves Jr. for a nice company.

Comment

I can see donaire moving up in weight before this fight happens. Which would be a clear duck IMO.

Comment

Let's get it on!

Comment

Rigo was an amazing amateur, but in the pro game, his chin has been suspect. Donaire by KO.

Comment

Not surprised Rigo doesn't have a problem with the testing and any troll who thought he would is a idiot.

Comment

Donaire will dominate 126...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Donaire will dominate 126...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Please.... Put Donaire with real talent like Russell Jr, Donaire will be a faded memory!

Comment

The only chance Donaire has of winning is by KO. if he doesn't land that punch that is capable of knocking anyone out, Rigo puts on a clinic.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                    News Flash donaire tried to duck but it back fired. Really strange to asked for random testing when he has not asked any other fighter he has fought for random testing. Especially when it came out of his own mouth that he wouldn't ask another fighter for radom testing but now all of a sudden he asking rido.
                    i think he actually asked mathebula and nishioka to do the VADA random testing with him, but he didn't force them to do it...he just asked and both guys decided not to volunteer to take part in the extra testing.
                    "I have offered it [random testing] to Nishioka and they said they'll get back to me," he said. "I'll probably have VADA contact him and stuff like that, but I did offer it to him."
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/donaire-o...workout--57243

Comment

Lets get that fight on!!!! Call Bob 2 pick up the phone and make it

Comment

Working...
                      X