Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux To Donaire: Olympic Tests, No Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be interesting to see how Donaire responds. Would be kinda bogus for another excuse to come up... because he should know if he doesn't already... he won't get past Rigo. He is easy enough to hit, and Rigo is an excellent boxer.

Comment

Donaire plasters Rigo on the canvas..the end. I like Rigo he puts on a nice show but it's just that a point system show. He's been chin tapped a few times and i'm not sure he can handle Donaire doing the tapping

Comment

Donaire jumps weight again, or retires another 35 plus yr old, or like Manny says, depends on my promoter. If I was Arum this fight would not happen.

Comment

Newsflash guys; there's nothing negative to dwell on in this story. Donaire didn't do anything wrong. Rido didn't either. Yet all I see are drama b*tches crying about one speculation or another. I'm glad they're getting closer to the fight and until someone stalls, let's appreciate the fact that Rigo agreed to testing!

Comment

I'm fully expecting, Rigondeaux to be on his bike for 7 rounds before Donaire KO's him. Don't get me wrong Rigo is ultra talented, but he's not nearly as untouchable as his fans like to think, and that Chin is suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
              I'm fully expecting, Rigondeaux to be on his bike for 7 rounds before Donaire KO's him. Don't get me wrong Rigo is ultra talented, but he's not nearly as untouchable as his fans like to think, and that Chin is suspect.
              Am expecting Nonito to dispatch of Rigo within 9 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                How is he gonna fight MARES when mares is with golden boy do you ever read?

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-like...omotion--59354

Thats cause he himself do not want the fight, worse than Manny lol

3 EXCUSES SO FAR SINCE HE TRY MAN UP AFTER ARCES MISTMATCH:
                lol the funny thing about the main reason is that hyde has said it himself rigondeaux has never negotiated with donaire for a fight since it hanst yet come up. no doubt about it with rigo's new contract he will make good money for the fight but that shouldnt concern donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                  Donaire will fight him. But it's up to Bob Arum.

He obviously doesn't think Rigo is ready for prime time. After all Nonito fought 4 times last year while Rigo only has 11 fights TOTAL in his entire career.
                  dan rafael said it himself a month ago, Bob and Top Rank want to make the fight this summer, on the other hand donaire's management (Wifey, Cameron Dunkin) are not as thrilled. I dont think Donaire will be able to hyde behind arum's skirt like juanma was able to do, since bob said it himself he wants the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Newsflash guys; there's nothing negative to dwell on in this story. Donaire didn't do anything wrong. Rido didn't either. Yet all I see are drama b*tches crying about one speculation or another. I'm glad they're getting closer to the fight and until someone stalls, let's appreciate the fact that Rigo agreed to testing!
                    News Flash donaire tried to duck but it back fired. Really strange to asked for random testing when he has not asked any other fighter he has fought for random testing. Especially when it came out of his own mouth that he wouldn't ask another fighter for radom testing but now all of a sudden he asking rido.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                      News Flash donaire tried to duck but it back fired. Really strange to asked for random testing when he has not asked any other fighter he has fought for random testing. Especially when it came out of his own mouth that he wouldn't ask another fighter for radom testing but now all of a sudden he asking rido.
                      i would agree if nonito said " ost or no fight " but thats not the case here coz if it was, even i , a big nonito fan would'nt be defending him anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X