Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More disastrous cherry pick? Pacman/Oscar or Pacman/Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
    Have you a link to say Pacquiao doesn't pay Arum anything from his purse?
    No I just need to use common sense. I don't have a link that Pac doesn't **** upside down either. There's no job where the employer pays you something, then you pay some back to the same entity. No such thing, because it makes 0 sense for 0 benefit. There is such a thing as a loan, but that is not what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      So there I was putting in laps around Wapato as I battled the flu & this thought just popped into my head.

Which cherrypick was more disastrous?? We know Oscar cherrypicked Pacman on a 2 weightclass jump & got force fed hard leather until he was forced to quit on his stool.

Then we know that Pacman chose Marquez at 147 yet again in hopes of trashing him. He had the best training camp ever & was in top form. Yet 2 right hands ended years of his pfp run.

So which caused the cherrypicker more??

pacquiao - marquez 3 was widely considered a robbery. marquez looked pretty good and pacquiao didn't.

how is fighting a guy who just beat you a cherry pick?

both were catastrophic. marquez knocked manny out cold. manny retired oscar after rearranging his face and almost breaking him in half with body shots.

Comment

na im sorry id say pac nearly dieing in 1 punch was worse than wat he did to oscar...

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
          na im sorry id say pac nearly dieing in 1 punch was worse than wat he did to oscar...
          It has to be both a disaster and a cherrypick, else we're just talking who got it worse. There's guys that died or sustained permanent damage in boxing, I guess they win that one.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Everyone knows that Pacman was trying to cherrypick Floyd da best but Floyd da best was just not interested and kept coming up with excuses.
            i hope this is sarcasm, if not ur an idiot

Comment

Working...
            X