Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd still with Ms Jackson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The necklace is probably a replica, items like that you cannot get with money alone. If he seriously shelled 11 mil on the jewelry he is an idiot unless he is the owner of the item.

Comment

only thing im shocked about this relationship is that they aint tried to push a sex tape yet. I guess mayweather keeping that gmmick for when he really retires.

Comment

It's crazy to think that these guys with money, who aren't married are investing their time into one chick. Is 50 ****ing Miss Jackson really like Floyd can't keep a chick when there are a billion or more chicks in this world? Could be, could be not. Oh, but your mindset is its embarrassing to Floyd and his fans I guess, lmao! Real ***** Quotes. Now go wake Pacquiao up and bring Margaritos ***** ass out of retirement.

Comment

She's overrated, yes have had better

Comment

MTO has lost its credibility a long time ago. I'd believe this story if more credible gossip sources such as, TMZ, Eonline, ect were reporting it. I know Floyd is reckless when it comes to spending his money, but I doubt he'd be stupid enough to spend that much cash on a rent-a-wife, but then again, It wouldn't surprised me if he were to do something like that.
            Last edited by Carpe Diem; 12-29-2012, 12:15 PM.

Comment

people really care about who floyd is banging? he'll find another hoe after he is done with her

he is no different from any other bacholor hollywood celeb, they get into relationships with smuts wine and dine them and then dump them, just look at George Clooney and all the smuts he has been with year after year. he drops good money on them, they give him company and then gets bored and gets a replacement

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                MTO has lost its credibility a long time ago. I'd believe this story if more credible gossip sources such as, TMZ, Eonline, ect were reporting it. I know Floyd is reckless when it comes to spending his money, but I doubt he'd be stupid enough to spend that much cash on a rent-a-wife, but then again, It wouldn't surprised me if he were to do something like that.
                People in here believe anything as long as its bashing Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                  isn't that why he beat his ex-wife? there were some rumors that she was cheating on him with some NBA player
                  any proof of him chris browing his what? Didnt know FMW jr was married?
                  Anywho from what was said there was no physical fight just an argument just like normal people its blown out of proportion because its FMW JR of course

Comment

Reminds me when ray J bout a necklace or some **** for lil kim....

Comment

Is Floyd still with Ms Jackson?
                      I dont know and dont care.....

Comment

Working...
                      X