Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd still with Ms Jackson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I aint tryna hate on Floyd, but i dont think that chick even like him, and also Floyd always tryna get attention to the media lol, does he really believe he is the ppv king cause all those wouldnt be without the Mexican date with Mexican undercards lol, i tell u aint that many Mexicans that wana watch Floyd lol

Comment

"Aye, if anything negative can be said about Floyd, imma say it"!

Signed, Pac and Margarito fans.

Comment

You can take the boy out the hood but you cant take the hood out the boy.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          bad ass sig's homie

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            But the problem is that Floyd ain't from the hood.

He is from the safe suburbs know as Grand rapids. Dude is about as gangster as Carlton from fresh prince of Bell Air.

Comment

Who cares where Floyd is from or whether he's with Ms Jackson. He's undefeated. Anything else is personal. Oh, I forgot, you guys love that kind of **** that keeps you mad and envious, lmao. Panzies!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Who cares where Floyd is from or whether he's with Ms Jackson. He's undefeated. Anything else is personal. Oh, I forgot, you guys love that kind of **** that keeps you mad and envious, lmao. Panzies!
                you forgot to put #moneyteam or #dedicated_dickrider after your comment

Comment

Floyd is terminally stupid.

Comment

This should have been posted in the lounge or a teen lounge if boxingscene had one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
                      you forgot to put #moneyteam or #dedicated_dickrider after your comment
                      Yeah, but you're the b itch who cares about that kind of ****, lmao! Floyd is from the burbs, lmfao! So was Ali mother****er.

Comment

Working...
                      X