Is Floyd still with Ms Jackson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
    Is Floyd still with Ms Jackson?

Yea they're still together but he said that it's just not the same anymore, he tweeted "it was like throwing a hot dog in the ocean" whatever that means.

Last edited by UTEP; 12-29-2012, 10:01 AM.

Comment

"I'm Sorry Miss Jackson...."

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Who cares where Floyd is from or whether he's with Ms Jackson. He's undefeated. Anything else is personal. Oh, I forgot, you guys love that kind of **** that keeps you mad and envious, lmao. Panzies!
      Who cares indeed. I could care a less who he's with, what he buys them, or where he lives. Floyd has every right to have any sort of life he wants as long as he isn't hurting anyone. The fact that anyone would care shows the lengths some fans will go to simply to hate. It isn't enough not to like what a fighter does in the ring, no, not really because they have to go further. These "fans" have to turn over every stone to find reasons to validate their hatred of the person, which of course includes his family members, friends, associates and pets if he has them.

Does boxing really need this sort of unreasoning scrutiny? When will what a fighter does in the ring be enough, I seriously wonder what some people want?

Comment

It was obvious that she didn't want anything to do with Floyd and was just a stage prop so people would stop claiming Floyd and 50 were lovers. She pops up after all these threads came about with pics of Floyd looking funny with 50 and HBO portraying him as funny with 50 on the 24/7.

Then he buys her this big ring or so they said to make it loo like they were getting married and then after he goes to jail, a convenient argument ensues to allow her to depart the picture. It was all setup by Haymon and company as a good PR stunt for Floyd, some WWE type stuff.

She probably did sleep with 50 and Ortiz, she is a Hollywood groupie, that's what they do...sleep with money to sustain their lifestyle. Now that the fiasco is behind him, you notice Floyd back to his old ways of chilling with Gay-J (I mean Ray J) and Broner. Floyd can't help how he is....we should just accept him.

Comment

Who gives a dam about may he is bull$$hiit like his fans
          The question is has Jackson made ppppoooorrrn, any nude pic and any booty pics and post links

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            It was obvious that she didn't want anything to do with Floyd and was just a stage prop so people would stop claiming Floyd and 50 were lovers. She pops up after all these threads came about with pics of Floyd looking funny with 50 and HBO portraying him as funny with 50 on the 24/7.

Then he buys her this big ring or so they said to make it loo like they were getting married and then after he goes to jail, a convenient argument ensues to allow her to depart the picture. It was all setup by Haymon and company as a good PR stunt for Floyd, some WWE type stuff.
            You've got to be kidding. lol

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
              The question is has Jackson made ppppoooorrrn, any nude pic and any booty pics and post links
              I doubt it. She has a website. Go find it if you want to....:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                Yea they're still together but he said that it's just not the same anymore, he tweeted "it was like throwing a hot dog in the ocean" whatever that means.

hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                  Looks like this may be the replacement Shantel:

She is friends with her and took over the job I guess.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f17/50-...ration-314009/

Comment

Comment

Ms. Jackson is another groupie money sucking hoe bag. Floyd should know this. Its one thing to be mashing that on the regular, shoot i would do the same. But to turn a hoe in to a housewife is another thing. There aint no way in hell i would be dropping that kind of coin on a lady unless she was my mom, period.

Lets be real, she wouldnt be with Floyd is he was a regular dude like the rest of us making $50k a year living the normal life. Dude is just paying to have a piece, which sorry, i love my money a lot more than that, and so should Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X