Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees Terms Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Adrian billion dollar Broner on the signing of the championship caliber fight. This fight just puts the problem one step closer to white-washing Fraud "the-guy-that-does-a-lot-of-roids" Maynver in a future fight. If fraud happens to stay undefeated over the next year or two, and billion dollar Broner stays undefeated in the next year or two. Floyd the guy that does a-lot of Roids has a MAJOR PROBLEM on his hands !!!!!!!!!

Floyd-roids recent duck list.

1.Antonia Margarita.
    2.Paul The Ultimate Punisher Williams
    3.Manny The Pacman Pacquaio
    4.Sergio The marvelous one Martinez

On the fence duck - Canelo Alvarez

Future duck- "The Problem Adrian-Billion dollar Broner aka Fraud Roidweathers Problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by liraj View Post
      Vazquez was the only champion that stepped up and said "I want to fight Adrien Broner" when Burns turned the fight down a couple weeks ago. heres the link.

http://www.boxingscene.com/vazquez-b...ady-now--60628
      OK but you still missed the part in which he turned down $350K to fight who instead? GESTA? Why wasn't the fight taken before the Gesta fight is the real question

sorry I can't accuse someone of DUCKING an opponent that turned down the opportunity to fight first...did anybody say Vazquez was ducking Broner when he turned down $350K to fight...NO because then nobody on this forum was even talking about Vazquez now all of a sudden Vazquez is all of a sudden a "FEARED FIGHTER" hahaha Again I like Vazquez I been a fan but people are not being honest it is just a "ATTACK BRONER BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM" type of thing going on and people are not bring any facts to the table

"he is fighting bums" but he jumped into the 135 Division and fought the #1 Fighter...Yes DeMarco was rated #1 at 135 by most going into that fight with Vazquez #2 and Burns #3

If Burns would accept the fight this wouldn't even be a discussion, only person Ducking in this entire Scenario is Burns!
      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-28-2012, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• 1prodz u are a ****ing dumb ass I bet ur a pacman fan Floyd dont do roids he is willing to do all test

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Darren Barker is a decent fighter, but you probably think boxing only occurs in america.
          I doubt it, considering I don't live there.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            OK but you still missed the part in which he turned down $350K to fight who instead? GESTA? Why wasn't the fight taken before the Gesta fight is the real question

sorry I can't accuse someone of DUCKING an opponent that turned down the opportunity to fight first...did anybody say Vazquez was ducking Broner when he turned down $350K to fight...NO because then nobody on this forum was even talking about Vazquez now all of a sudden Vazquez is all of a sudden a "FEARED FIGHTER" hahaha Again I like Vazquez I been a fan but people are not being honest it is just a "ATTACK BRONER BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM" type of thing going on and people are not bring any facts to the table

"he is fighting bums" but he jumped into the 135 Division and fought the #1 Fighter...Yes DeMarco was rated #1 at 135 by most going into that fight with Vazquez #2 and Burns #3

If Burns would accept the fight this wouldn't even be a discussion, only person Ducking in this entire Scenario is Burns!
            Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't know all that. Wow, some of these guys need to look into this stuff before popping off at the mouth. And Vasquez all of the sudden a feared fighter. LOL That is too funny.

Comment

Working...
            X