Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is more popular: boxing or American football?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boxing for sure worldwide

Comment

One is a worldwide sport, one isn't.

Comment

Boxing, and it isn't even close. American Football is popular in the states. Boxing is a GLOBAL sport.

Comment

The more proper question should be, which is more popular in America, FUTBOL, or Boxing? I think it would be a more even asked question...

Comment

Boxing hands down is better than football, harder to do than football, universally recognized unlike american football. I'm sure there are plenty of Peyton Mannings and Tom Bradys and Lebron James out here who will never get a chance to show what they got because all the other sports are institutions. Boxing is the only sport where age, size,color,sex or criminal record don't matter.. Did I mention I love football, just not as much as boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Nagabilly View Post
              Which is the more popular sport?
              FOOTBALL.................way more popular

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
                Boxing hands down is better than football, harder to do than football, universally recognized unlike american football. I'm sure there are plenty of Peyton Mannings and Tom Bradys and Lebron James out here who will never get a chance to show what they got because all the other sports are institutions. Boxing is the only sport where age, size,color,sex or criminal record don't matter.. Did I mention I love football, just not as much as boxing
                plenty? negative sir

Comment

American Football by 500 billion light years. It's not even close. Boxing's popularity is like ping pong compared to football in the US.

Comment

Are we talking about worldwide or in the US?

Comment

i dont think anyone watches american football outside of america. boxing is a global sport. football, or what americans lovingly call 'soccer', is the most popular sport on the planet.

ps. rugby and american football sucks ass

Comment

Working...
                      X