No announcement yet.

May 4th card will have Mayweather, Canelo, and Broner fighting on it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I was on the fence about buying the card....with Mayweather ducking Martinez,Trout and Canelo to fight a SFW but I was still considering buying it for Canelo Cotto

but with Broner stinking up the card i'm definitely not buying it
    LMAO. You have riling people up down to an artform my brotha. Kudos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      but none of those were ww fights dude so answer the ****ing question. JMM at 143, Tim at a CW, trout at 154 and sergio at 160 are not ww bouts.

IYO, is there any bout at 147 that floyd can make that is a competitive bout?
      Bradley, Pacquiao, and Guerrero.

Two Arum fighters.

Guerrero it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Bradley, Pacquiao, and Guerrero.

Two Arum fighters.

Guerrero it is.
        Honestly, the bradley fight should be able to get made. I mean bradley can command what $5 mil and 15% ppv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Honestly, the bradley fight should be able to get made. I mean bradley can command what $5 mil and 15% ppv.
          Bradley can't demand ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            Well Floyd will prolly be fighting guerrero which is kinda like fighting maidana

Maidana destroy's Guerrero IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Bradley can't demand ****.
              yeah, I guess command was a bad choice of words.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                I didn't, but frankly it's tiring replying to multiple Floyd fans with the same stuff while they make qualification after qualification to justify his potential decision (let's not forget he hasn't announced a fight yet, I still have some faith in him to come up with a credible bout as this has happened before, people didn't think he would fight Mosley and Cotto).

Is he limited to WW now? bro, read the thread I've given multiple alternative bouts that would be more competitive than Guerrero and been called all sorts of names for wanting to see a more competitive match-up. Enjoy the Guerrero bout if it happens.
                Dont worry, these same dudes saying floyd should be fighting only at 147 and shooting anything down at 154 are the same guys telling Manny to fight Cotto at 154 or its a **** fight.

You wont get through to them.

We trying to make the most competitive fights possible, they trying to pick fighters that are more popular and look better for his resume while posing no challenge at all.

Comment

Dont worry, these same dudes saying floyd should be fighting only at 147 and shooting anything down at 154 are the same guys telling Manny to fight Cotto at 154 or its a **** fight.

We trying to make the most competitive fights possible, they trying to pick fighters that are more popular and look better for his resume while posing no challenge at all.
                  if floyd fights at WW who should he fight????

why doesnt anyone push for canelo to fight trout?????

do you think canelo needs one fight against a half decent name b4 he fights floyd just for hype sake? name one name thats even half way decent in his division on his resume, hes good no doubt but get real!

martinez has a fight coming up... so why do people even mention his name for this may 4th fight? how is floyd ducking a person with a fight in april being that there is no way to make a may 4th fight with him??

bradley is a top rank fighter, wont happen...

do u want jmm2? if so you think that would happen in may?

Comment

Guerrero is more of a threat than he is popular.

Floyd still wins though.

Comment

That's easy to fix..so the other fighter have time to step up...cuz floyd have not fault that they didn't step up yet...

Comment

Working...
                      X