• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but only white people can be racist haha

Comment

• The racism in this thread smh

Comment

• Oxymoron. It´s no different than a Jew working for a NAZI. Broner may or may not be racist but the fact is that his boss is mexican and wether he likes it or not, has to do as his boss demands and accept what is payed to him. He is nothing but one of Oscar´s tricks. "Now go make me a sandwich trick!" - ODLH

Comment

• Originally posted by dukecanela View Post
          Africans were all butt hurt at the statement, not all obviously many of us use the ****** slang word in conversations, but there are some who feel its a word reserved for blacks only.
          You mean Ni&&er

Comment

• Broner just trying to get some attention. He's trying to emulate Floyd but I don't think he's as smart as him when it comes to trash talk...and that's saying a lot.

Comment

• If you don't know what it means then don't make an a$$ by yourself by assuming

what did he say that was so bad? Danny Garcia fought Morales 2 Times this year, the second time Morales wasn't even deserving of a rematch IMO...Danny Garcia choice wasn't to fight Morales twice this year I am sure like some people try to suggest as if he PICKED to fight Morales

Broner fighting Escobedo and DeMarco

So yeah, both had a break out year fighting mostly Mexican Fighters...that is a fact...that is not racist

And Threads like this get out of control all the time because this forum is full of little kids desperately seeking the attention they don't get in the real world...so acting tough on the internet and posting racist stuff makes them feel good

Everybody is big, bad and tough over the internet, why take any of this stuff serious though...Broner can back his stuff up in the ring...CAN YOU BACK YOUR **** UP IN PERSON! I DOUBT IT! He was in Los Angeles signing Autograph and taking Pictures for mostly Mexican Fans, why nobody confronted him about being "RACIST TOWARDS MEXICANS" as some people on the internet have suggested he was
              Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-26-2012, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• I'm kind of a fan of open racism, hope he goes that route, probably would be a good marketing tool....till a Mexican fighter whoops his ass.

Comment

• Long live The United States of America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Long live The United States of America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandish View Post
                      broner is undefeated aint no mexican beating broner..he is cut from the same cloth as floyd, roy, pernell, bhop, mosley, and the list goes on and on..they mad cus the kid is elite skill level next gen talent i don't see any mexican, canadian, british, philipino beating him..PERIOD
                      you're delusional. He's already lost to 2 mexicans! he will be exposed later on once more. This time he wont get the gift decision

Comment

Working...
                      X