Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner to Danny Garcia "They tried to feed us to some Mexicans."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official. He's conquered Mexico's best boxers. DeMarco was Mexico's last hope. I hope he fights nothing but blacks(superior boxers) for the rest of his career. Unfortunately that would require him to stop draining himself to fight in such a low weight class and actually fight some guys his own size(and skill).

Comment

• "They tried to feed us some Mexicans."

Who are "they"? Haymon and GBP. This is boxing. All promoters do the exact same cherrypicking to maintain the zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
        It's official. He's conquered Mexico's best boxers. DeMarco was Mexico's last hope. I hope he fights nothing but blacks(superior boxers) for the rest of his career. Unfortunately that would require him to stop draining himself to fight in such a low weight class and actually fight some guys his own size(and skill).
        [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/21833214.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          "lol Broner....he young "
          he a young fool

Comment

• i read through the thread & just before a made a comment I realized that the ones who are crying racism are secretly racist themselves............

I wanted to say broner is stupid for making dumb comments......But i will also say that there are many insecure men in this thread. afraid of something i can not explain........insecure about something i can not explain. so many in this thread (you know who u are) have A inferiority complex mixed with secret racist thoughts.

when a man feels beatin down, weak, pride snatched & broken. he will resort to sympathy & b*tching........even bringing up irrelevant things such as culture or money.

You can dance around the truth & play dumb as much as you want but it still won't change the fact that you're weak, insecure, spineless, & feminine.................
            Last edited by Godsfly; 12-26-2012, 05:19 AM.

Comment

• Broner is a ****y idiot. Plain & simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                i read through the thread & just before a made a comment I realized that the ones who are crying racism are secretly racist themselves............

I wanted to say broner is stupid for making dumb comments......But i will also say there are many insecure men in this thread. afraid of something i can not explain........insecure about something i can not explain. so many in this thread (you know who u are) have A inferiority complex mixed with secret racist thoughts.

when a man feels beatin down, weak, pride snatched & broken. he will resort to sympathy & b*tching........even bringing up irrelevant things such as culture or money.

You can dance around the truth & play dumb as much as you want but it still won't change the fact that you're weak, insecure, spineless, & feminine.................
                In other words, many of the responses upset you so you've resorted to a pseudo-intellectual attack that's failing to do anything other than perpetuate the tension. However, I will agree that much racism has surfaced from both sides and I truly understand your frustration.
                I think that if anyone should be sympathetic to the way in which racism can inspire counter racism, it would be black men. This is all the more reason I'm disappointed in Broner.

Comment

• Its always funny to see dudes who do the race baiting **** crying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                    I just saw the most ironic post of the year.

Unreal.

lmfao
                    you aint lying B...LMAO!!

Broner is just playing the game....Floyd layed down the blueprint and dudes like Broner studied, listened, and learned....if you wanna be a star in this game, the Mexicans have to love you or really hate you....they represent a very large part if not the largest of boxing fans world wide...I'm talking about the PAYING customer....so I guess dude is just using the soical network to ruffle feathers

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                      Its always funny to see dudes who do the race baiting **** crying.
                      church!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X