Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner to Danny Garcia "They tried to feed us to some Mexicans."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand the statement. "Tried to feed US TO Mexicans", is he implying GBP tried to throw them under the bus and put them in fights they were supposed to lose in?

It makes no sense

Comment

• I scanned through this thread and the guys complaining about racism seem to be the ones who are the most prejudiced themselves. Maniac exposed himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by HardAss View Post
        If it was

Brandon rios to Danny Garcia "They tried to feed us to some Blacks.

Instead of

Adrien Broner to Danny Garcia "They tried to feed us to some Mexicans.

How would that that make people feel???
        It shouldn't make people feel a damn thing. So now black people supposed to be mad cause someone called them what they are which is black? GTFOH with that BS!!!! So now according to boxingscene mexicans can't be called mexicans, whites can't be called white and blacks can't be called black.

It is now racist to be called the name of your race or nationality by a person not of your race or nationality. Is that how it is now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          I'm not THAT sentimental...I aint wanna give you no words like a instrumental...but you talking like you opened some doors for my ppl to enter through to....smh....come to the spots where we're known to get our Debo on...I bet when you touch down you'll bow down and get ya Tebo on

you dudes are clowns...I used to think you dudes were just rubbed the wrong way by street cats...but I'm starting to think that hate is embedded...sad ish my dudes....anyway, cats talking that double standards ish like they just read a scxript or something...foh....VIVA MEXICO can get screamed out into a crowd at a weigh-in or after a fight or at a press conference...let BLACK POWER OR WHITE POWER get screamed out

let Floyd come out and say he dedicates his victory to the black ppl world wide...and watch how the storm rides in on his head....so fall way back with that fake righteousness...I swear I'm done in here...I can go on and on with proper examples of things that actually were said and not some WHAT IF ish...I just wanted to paint the pic that dudes refuse to see
          Most of us already figured out, some of them just have inferiority complex.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KING- View Post
            It's funny that his boss is de la Hoya and he wouldn't be where he is at with out a Mexican. He is a very dumb little kid.
            Do you really think he's dumb? I would have to disagree. he has accomplished exactly what he wanted, to be relevant and have his name uttered by individuals when they talk about boxing. With this persona that he has created he has made himself both loved and hated. And that sells tickets. As great as Floyd was prior to creating his bad boy persona he was not selling tickets. But after he created that persona he became known in circles outside of hardcore fans. You must understand this is an entertainment business and they are prize fighters. If you offend a race they will tune in to see you lose.

Comment

• The **** he says might be ignorant and ******, but you all are playing right into it and are talking about what he is saying and doing. No doubt you'll be watching when he is in the ring next either to see him win or lose.

He's marketing himself; and not in a way that the entire family is going to gather round the tube when he puts his skills on display. The kid knows his demographic and milking it for personal gain.

Comment

• Guerrero was shook.

Comment

• Makes me feel ****ing great.

Comment

• :smilol: Broner doesn't like Mexicans :smilol: not since he lost to that mexcan bum on FNF and than loosing again to Ponce De Leon.

Comment

• Broner doesn't like Mexicans not since he lost to that mexcan bum on FNF and than loosing again to Ponce De Leon.
                      broner is undefeated aint no mexican beating broner..he is cut from the same cloth as floyd, roy, pernell, bhop, mosley, and the list goes on and on..they mad cus the kid is elite skill level next gen talent i don't see any mexican, canadian, british, philipino beating him..PERIOD

Comment

Working...
                      X