Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TimeLine of FloydMayweather-Manny Pacquiao 2009-10 !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Manny's evolution of bluffs on testing.

[U]"Anytime,anywhere"[/U]
    Team Manny's response about OST when they first hear about it

"Anytime just not on the day of the fight"
    Team Manny's response when Floyd agrees on all of Manny's demands.

"I need more cut-offs"
    Team Manny's response after Floyd insures Manny that there won't be any test on the day of the fight with a 14day cut-off.

"Floyd is not the commission to impose any other test"
    Team Manny's response after not been able to explain how 14 days wasn't fair to them.

AND AFTER ALL THAT NOW TEAM PAC IS WANTING BETTER TESTING BWAHAHAHAHAH.......

Its obvious Manny used the excuse of not wanting testing to duck Floyd by Manny's inconsistent excuses and flip flopping.
    Yeah I remember that, that was right in the beginning when the test was never a problem at all at the time, When the news broke I thought kudos to Pacquiao lol then all the excuses set in and they finally ducked the fight for the clottey one.

Comment

"Anytime,anywhere"

"I need more cut-offs"
      Team Manny's response after Floyd insures Manny that there won't be any test on the day of the fight with a 14day cut-off.

Team Manny's response after not been able to explain how 14 days wasn't fair to them.

Its obvious Manny used the excuse of not wanting testing to duck Floyd by Manny's inconsistent excuses and flip flopping.

There was no bluffs. First negotiation they just couldn't get to agree on the cutoff date. Plain and simple.

After that, we saw that Floyd was never serious about wanting the fight.

and it was no bluff because even your hero Floyd admitted that "PEDs testing is no longer an issue"

but the below facts certainly points to Floyd never being serious about wanting the fight:

- Team Mayweather ACCUSE Manny on many occasions of taking PEDs with no proof. Later they get sued but were never able to back up their claim.

- "I want 14 day cutoff" later "14 day cutoff is off the table"

- "I'm not thinking to fight Manny or anyone else as I'm going to take a long vacation now."

- "Manny you are NEXT!!!" then "I NEVER said Manny is next, stop putting words in my mouth"

- Roger .... "My nephew will not fight Manny after his layoff. He needs to fight other fighters before he can get in the ring with Manny"

- "All Manny has to do is TAKE THE TEST AND WE HAVE A FIGHT" then after Manny accepts the testing conditions Floyd comes up with a new roadblock: "I WANT ALL PPV MONEY"

- "My health is more important"

- Floyd Sr and uncle Roger stated on several occasions that they don't want their Floyd to fight Manny.

- Team Mayweather keep on being worried and make public statements on "how can this guy, Manny, come up to these higher divisions and walk thru the likes of Big Cotto and so on."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Yeah I remember that, that was right in the beginning when the test was never a problem at all at the time, When the news broke I thought kudos to Pacquiao lol then all the excuses set in and they finally ducked the fight for the clottey one.
        Manny developed a last minute needle phobia when it was time for him to sign.

Comment

• Funny how Manny claims to accept the 14 day cut off months after Floyd had taken it off the table.

"Anytime,Anywhere" turns to "we need cut-off" when its time for Manny to sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            lol he trying to front wtf. Floydhype is a known cheerleader of floyd mayweather and all things urban.

and no ones has to read that bloated ass agenda having article to know the story. They both been playing a cat and mouse game with each other.
            Its not an artical, it's real quotes. Bob never wanted that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              True......

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Floyd failed to make contracted weight for his previous fight. Demand was valid. Show me where Pac tested positive for ped's for floyds out of the blue demand to hold any merit.
                what bout the 8oz gloves another request floyd agreed to pac aka the warrior had 3 request the coward 1 request. to mot ppls surprise the warrrior said no the coward said yes.

Comment

"Anytime,anywhere"

"I need more cut-offs"

I'm sure you skipped in your timeline this (no particular order):

- Team Mayweather ACCUSE Manny on many occasions of taking PEDs with no proof. Later they get sued but were never able to back up their claim.

- "I want 14 day cutoff" later "14 day cutoff is off the table"

- "I'm not thinking to fight Manny or anyone else as I'm going to take a long vacation now."

- "Manny you are NEXT!!!" then "I NEVER said Manny is next, stop putting words in my mouth"

- Roger .... "My nephew will not fight Manny after his layoff. He needs to fight other fighters before he can get in the ring with Manny"

- "All Manny has to do is TAKE THE TEST AND WE HAVE A FIGHT" then after Manny accepts the testing conditions Floyd comes up with a new roadblock: "I WANT ALL PPV MONEY"

- "My health is more important"

- Floyd Sr and uncle Roger stated on several occasions that they don't want their Floyd to fight Manny.

- Team Mayweather keep on being worried and make public statements on "how can this guy, Manny, come up to these higher divisions and walk thru the likes of Big Cotto and so on."

read and bow your head in shame, your propaganda is disgusting, all you are doing is skipping the parts mayweather is clearly avoiding making the fight to suit your own agenda

Comment

• Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                    what bout the 8oz gloves another request floyd agreed to pac aka the warrior had 3 request the coward 1 request. to mot ppls surprise the warrrior said no the coward said yes.
                    The Coward also agreed to fight on a earlier date then he requested since he had just had a fight.

Comment

• So Floyd got sued for requesting random drug testing???wow

Comment

Working...
                      X