Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this hate on Felix Trinidad? Is he an ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Tito n Oscar were African American they would be top 25 ATGs by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
      Yes, he is in my book.

He'd dominate WW & SWW if he were fighting today.
      Are you crazy. May weather would never let him set up to use his one dimension. Too easy to hit. I even see Canelo beating that body to death. Would have been exciting to see him in with a Margarito or Martinez.

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      He would have had to beat Bhop and eliminate the many instances when he was on his ass. If he was black he'd be Julian Jackson. Our race have never got a pass at **** in history.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        He's a cheater that was nothing with out his loaded wraps.

fuck that cheaters and every other fighter that decides to cheat
        Oh the irony....

Comment

He had a solid run from 1999-2001. Alot of meaningless title defenses

Great fighter but not an ATG imo

Comment

He sure went downhill after the wraps scandal. I don't know man,seems a bit suspicious.

Comment

You know, you've said a lot of dumb **** over the years but this is definitely a last minute candidate for "Dumbest Post of 2012." Congrats, turns out you aren't a failure at everything.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                Are you crazy. May weather would never let him set up to use his one dimension. Too easy to hit. I even see Canelo beating that body to death. Would have been exciting to see him in with a Margarito or Martinez.

He would have had to beat Bhop and eliminate the many instances when he was on his ass. If he was black he'd be Julian Jackson. Our race have never got a pass at **** in history.
                Read the thread mate. I already clarified that Mayweather would more than likely win in a fantasy fight. As for Canelo, until he actually proves he can hang with somebody of Tito's caliber, it's safe to say Tito would rape him. He would also destroy every contender at WW & SWW not named "Mayweather". IMO, of course.

Comment

you might be on to something.

But i dont hear them cry racism.

Comment

No.... I don't think hes an ATG

Comment

If Tito and Oscar were African American you would call one a running coward and the other a cheater. Something you refuse to call your God Margarito.

I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent..
                      Last edited by joseph5620; 12-25-2012, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X