No announcement yet.

Mannys ww run was in reality B level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Actually I would. If some Pac fan ever drops a "Floyd is a b level fighter" thread (or something along those lines) you could bet your ass that I'll say the same thing.

They're both ATG's. Any bytch that says otherwise is just a blind, biased, d*ck riding hater.
    Are you serious , there is a bunch of those threads every day , probably some made while Im typing this .

And the TS didnt say he was a B level fighter nor an ATG , he said his WW run was B level , and it was , when you take into account the CWs and other things that were related to his WW run , its not just about names there is so much dirt surrounding Mannys WW fights .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Thats cool if the powers of universe get Floyd koed thats life , the thing is it wont be by somebody smaller than him I will bet you that !
      cause evrybody knows hes scared of midgets

Comment

came from LW and retired Oscar when everyone said he would die
        destroyed Cotto, ran Clottey outta the ring, owned Bradley
        not a bad run at WW for Pac
        Mosley and Marquez 3 were shitty cherrypicks though

Comment

Originally posted by combatron View Post
          cause evrybody knows hes scared of midgets
          Are talking about the one he offered 50/50 to in the biggest fight in history and he ran away because of a PEDS test , that one ?

Comment

Are talking about the one he offered 50/50 to in the biggest fight in history and he ran away because of a PEDS test , that one ?
            The only PED in this thread is you...

Comment

@thepunchingbag

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
              Larry's thread quality has gone from going down hill into free fall status.
              Don't ever count Larryx/Stax out. His threads are wack, but he always seems to top his last thread.

Watch out guys, I hear a tree falling ...... TIMBER!

Comment

Are you serious , there is a bunch of those threads every day , probably some made while Im typing this .

And the TS didnt say he was a B level fighter nor an ATG , he said his WW run was B level , and it was , when you take into account the CWs and other things that were related to his WW run , its not just about names there is so much dirt surrounding Mannys WW fights .
                Actually I should have worded that better -- I meant the next one that I see along those lines regarding Floyd. I'm sure there's tons of them as well, but I'm pretty new to the forum. I know that Floyd has an equal amount of biased haters.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  Cotto #2 ww-good win but the catchweight affected it

Clottey-coming off of a loss #5

Mosley-coming off of a loss and a draw-barely top 10

Jmm-unranked

Bradley-unranked

so why do we act like his ww run was so great?
                  Actually, it was more like C plus. If his next fight is with Rios at 147, it will drop to D plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    came from LW and retired Oscar when everyone said he would die
                    destroyed Cotto, ran Clottey outta the ring, owned Bradley
                    not a bad run at WW for Pac
                    Mosley and Marquez 3 were shitty cherrypicks though
                    Dont you go all red in the head writing that stuff .

Oscar was 145 lbs WTF , that kills the win , prior nobody knew he was going to be a drained waif needing Iv infusions , after the fact the fight is nothing to gloat about .

Cotto was forced to a lowering CW and ducked without it !

In house Clottey was paid not to try and retired a wealthy loser !

Bradley Won on one leg and Pac wont rematch him bit like KT and Vince Phillips .

His WW run is names with special conditions , you got to look deeper than face value .

Comment

manny agreed , they didnt agree on a cut off date , get your facts straight dingelberry

i forgot to mention as of late did you know that manny agreed to evrything , even willing to give floyd the bigger half , i believe floyds health is more important but he's a coward

did u also know that floyd was in jail for beating his baby momma

Comment

Working...
                      X