No announcement yet.

Boxers u think u can take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    How fast do you wager Nonito could knock most of us out who probably outweigh him by like 50 pounds?
    Probably quicker and more devastatingly than he did Montiel or Arce.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      It's their game though, it's what they do. It's not a street fight remember, you're playing by their rules, gloves on, queensbury rules. Chances of victory are remote.
      I'd prefer to get 5 free hits, and no gloves.. lol. but I've been in the squared circle I know what its like. Not just a blustering cyber warrior as some might try to portray. Heavyweights have tried to break this nose and failed.

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Theres is NO One who posts here that could beat up or would even get IN the Ring with ANY pro fighter hahahaha! especially the members who call fighters names like bum or ***** hahaha your here because you can't fight anyone in reality so your here sparring in cyber space hahaha!!! This is the best thread yet, I was tempted to post a simular one a while back. I know theres a few retired fighters here but you won't hear them say their getting in the ring with some up & coming or established pro, we have respect for the sport in a totally different manner than the fans do! Histerical!
      Ray.
      I'd get in the ring. It'd be my honor to cross gloves with my favorite fighters. And if I'm reading between the lines correct, you are a retired pro fighter? So a thread like this must come across as irreverent. How dare the fans or ams scrubs think they could fight if they need to? I learned from over 15 years of MA and boxing, and as a former fighter I'm sure you'll agree, one well placed strike can change the course of a conflict. Pro or not. Do not underestimate an opponent because of the label you attach to them. That's not wisdom.

Comment

I would beat the absolute s hit out of David Tua. F uck sticking and moving. I'd stand toe to toe and take his fatass out.

Comment

joe calzaghe.

i bet i can slap harder than he can.

Comment

i'd make wlad klitschko my *****.........

Comment

Anyone from Bantam and lower. I can take em.

Comment

hahahaha theres one of the biggest mouths on here being disrespectfull again! Larrythe X factor do you eat with that potty mouth?? You couldn't box oranges and I'm pretty sure your "shadow" can kick your butt! hahahaha those who talk about getting in the ring with their make believe heros are the ones who NEVER will!!

Syf ; I understand your point because your speaking with respect and honor those are two attributes the big mouths on here won't accept! Its difficult to listen to people who'd rather insult fighters they'll never come in contact with and give them any props, they're fools!! Just look at the fools that demean people like Pacman and show his defeat in demeaning videos. This happened when young Paul Williams suffered a defeat also. These people are demented children who act out like this to try and build a false bravado about themselves. Their "cyber warriors"!! hahahaha!!! Its easy to see who the cowards are their the loudest mouths, with the extreme demeaning videos, disrespecting women, and ofcourse never using their real names!!! This is more of a gossip forum than an information site! MR. larryX hahahaha
                Xtreme BS!!!!! hahaha nite kids who ya fighting tomorrow Ali??? haha!!! Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  hahahaha theres one of the biggest mouths on here being disrespectfull again! Larrythe X factor do you eat with that potty mouth?? You couldn't box oranges and I'm pretty sure your "shadow" can kick your butt! hahahaha those who talk about getting in the ring with their make believe heros are the ones who NEVER will!!

Syf ; I understand your point because your speaking with respect and honor those are two attributes the big mouths on here won't accept! Its difficult to listen to people who'd rather insult fighters they'll never come in contact with and give them any props, they're fools!! Just look at the fools that demean people like Pacman and show his defeat in demeaning videos. This happened when young Paul Williams suffered a defeat also. These people are demented children who act out like this to try and build a false bravado about themselves. Their "cyber warriors"!! hahahaha!!! Its easy to see who the cowards are their the loudest mouths, with the extreme demeaning videos, disrespecting women, and ofcourse never using their real names!!! This is more of a gossip forum than an information site! MR. larryX hahahaha
                  Xtreme BS!!!!! hahaha nite kids who ya fighting tomorrow Ali??? haha!!! Ray
                  NO an ass whopping aint ****. You act like everyone on this forum are some geeks and nerds.

Ill whoop anybody ass 160 and down.

Comment

I think I can take Salvador Sanchez.. the second.
                    For real lol

Comment

Antonio Margarito. I'd whip his mother****ing ***** ass, and he can use plaster!

Comment

Working...
                      X