No announcement yet.

Boxers u think u can take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    Theres is NO One who posts here that could beat up or would even get IN the Ring with ANY pro fighter hahahaha! especially the members who call fighters names like bum or ***** hahaha your here because you can't fight anyone in reality so your here sparring in cyber space hahaha!!! This is the best thread yet, I was tempted to post a simular one a while back. I know theres a few retired fighters here but you won't hear them say their getting in the ring with some up & coming or established pro, we have respect for the sport in a totally different manner than the fans do! Histerical!
    Ray.
    Well sir some people here do actually box and have trained in the sport for years,now we may not be able to beat world class fighters,but i can beat a lot of pro fighters,anyone can get a damn pro license as long as they pass a physical so being a pro fighter dont mean ****...now ride on off on your high horse sir before someone drags you off of it and beats yo old ass

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      You'd probably get KO'd by Malignaggi.
      Honestly speaking I think some of us here could legit take Malignaggi at this stage. lol. Well...so long as we're bigger than him...

And I semi agree with Larry. Being a pro boxer isn't all it's made out to be. It's not like being in the NFL... boxing is a sport, ANYBODY can be a boxer and that even includes getting licensed... People hear the phrase "pro boxer" and think you're headlining with Floyd Mayweather. There's a very small amount of boxers who actually make a GOOD living from the sport and this is in the entire world..
      Last edited by NearHypnos; 12-23-2012, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Well sir some people here do actually box and have trained in the sport for years,now we may not be able to beat world class fighters,but i can beat a lot of pro fighters,anyone can get a damn pro license as long as they pass a physical so being a pro fighter dont mean ****...now ride on off on your high horse sir before someone drags you off of it and beats yo old ass
        I think by pro he was referring to boxers who actually make the sport a profession not individuals like Freddie Flintoff who are just getting their feet wet.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Honestly speaking I think some of us here could legit take Malignaggi at this stage. lol. Well...so long as we're bigger than him...
          Well size does not win fights,not at all..without any training Paulie would bust you up and stop you in 2 or less,to fast,to accurate

Comment

I'm calling out Pacquiao. Come break down this wall, *****! I predict I'll win fair and square by robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              Well size does not win fights,not at all..without any training Paulie would bust you up and stop you in 2 or less,to fast,to accurate
              Of course, no training and even Paulie would knock you out. Skills DO win fights, but you can't deny that some size combined with skill eventually becomes too much to overcome if there is a significant size diff. Even if Paulie, talent wise has more talent than all of us in this thread combined...I think a few of us could put up a respectable effort. <__<...

I also don't mean we could LITERALLY kick his ass. But I mean... gotta like your chances. It ain't like fighting Wladimir...

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                I think everyone in this thread realistically would be a heavy underdog against good time charlie zelnoff
                I want that fight!!!...I'll give his crazy ass that work!!

Comment

Audley Harrison... enough said

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

They call me the Can-Man, because anyone CAN kick my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by PUK_MY_DANG_34 View Post
                      They call me the Can-Man, because anyone CAN kick my ass.
                      How fast do you wager Nonito could knock most of us out who probably outweigh him by like 50 pounds?

Comment

Working...
                      X