No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Memo Would Have Helped With Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    LOL at supremacist. I've never been banned for racism, but nice try. I'm not your buddy DJ emz. The fact that you said Pernell Whitaker "never lived in the moment" speaks for itself. Most know you don't like black fighters and all about your racist twitter account. Carry on.
    exactly, no substance just personal attacks.

log off kid

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Marquez loses to Mayweather and isnt competitive. Even the result is the same there's still a size difference. Maybe not as wide as their first encounter but it's there.
      And this is my point, pretty much.

I wasn't seriously asking for a rematch. I said "rematch?" in a joking manner, in response to to the people saying and implying Marquez would win or be competitive in a rematch due to his new physique.

The rematch taking place would be pointless. Marquez didn't beat someone with Mayweather's style which would make for a interestng rematch. Given that his body and performances at WW have improved. Instead he beat a guy he had already beat. Granted he did it in an impressive fashion, but Pacquiao fights nothing like Mayweather. I'd rather see Mayweather challenge himself and fight Martinez at 154 while Marquez fights Rios,Garcia or Bradley.
      Again, I'm in agreement.

A rematch would just make for Mayweather fanboys to claim he's the GOAT for beating a guy that beat Manny Paquiao.
      Most likely.

But who cares what they say?

Comment

I don't know if JMM is still with Top Rank or what type of deal he has with them but I wouldn't be against Mayweather vs JMM II on May 4th, I think that would be a huge PPV....

But unfortunately the outcome won't be any different! Mayweather still out-boxes him and wins by UD, just hard to Counter Someone who Picks His Shots and Rarely Makes Mistakes

The worst match up for a counter puncher...IS A FASTER COUNTER PUNCHER!
        Last edited by sicko; 12-22-2012, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
          how, thats all i want to know.
          He definitely would've helped, with Memo's help, he would've won at least 1 round.

Comment

insult me yet you don't debate the logic that better bodies = better performances despite the outcomes. Why would you? you're known for repeating the same thing over and over in debates even if you lose or come off as ******ed.

Don't reply to me, if your going to do the same typical blind aggressive behavior you display in every single one of your debates
            You're obviously correct, while he's(she's?) obviously incorrect(trolling?). Of course a fitter athlete will perform better, everything else being the same! Don't pay the loser so much attention.

Comment

exactly, no substance just personal attacks.

log off kid

Substance: How would Marquez "healthier body" make a difference in a rematch? Simple question you can't answer.

I don't expect for you to answer the question about Whitaker because you always avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                IF the present JMM would have nailed big mouth Mayweather yall would be on yer knees crying in disbelief cause his ass would be KO'd !!!!!
                Mosley is bigger and stronger than Marquez he nailed Mayweather flush with a right hand he didn't go down

Comment

Why can't you comprehend basic things?

Weight's are relevant to size. He's down playing Mayweather's size while not making any reference to Marquez's size other than 1 win.

I don't care about Pacquiao's size. That's not what i'm debating
                  You're the one with the logic, but you should also not do that. Just put a simple "s" at the end. Leave spelling like a deviant to the gays.

On topic: I'd like to see Juan fight Floyd with the same kind of preparation as his last fight. I'd give Floyd the edge, but it should be interesting to watch, and Juan would have another chance to have the fight go his way after a loss. Getting paid well wouldn't be too bad, also.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                    Mosley is bigger and stronger than Marquez he nailed Mayweather flush with a right hand he didn't go down
                    Did Mosley really go after Floyd, though? A better finisher might have put Floyd out. I do think it would take decent skills(or a lucky shot), as Floyd looked slick enough to avoid sloppy work, hurt as he looked. I remember it going that way, anyways.

Comment

I got mad love for Marquez but why do all these "Arum locked in guys" talk like they wanna fight when they know they don't? And if by chance Marquez can I say there's nothing between him and Floyd but air. "MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! Floyd will stop Marquez this time!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X