Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek vs. Cunningham II Early Fights Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If not for the knock downs in the first fight I thought Cunningham would have easily won the fight easily. No knock downs in this fight but the rounds were much closer. And for what ever reason early on Adamek could not or would not let his hands go. I thought USS won but Adamek pulled it closer down the stretch and I would not even classify it as a robbery simply because it was close. And therefore it really could have been scored a draw.

Comment

BS decision! Adamek is a cheating bum.

Comment

wtf, I was pulling for Cunningham and he won! I swear I was the only one pulling for him....

Damn that is ****ty. I just knew he was going to win.

Comment

That's twice in 1 year adamek has been beat pretty soundly and somehow gets the gift??? Wtf! The people he works with must have some major clout because that was 2 robberies that were plane and simple. And one of the was to a 1 armed fighter! (chambers) it must be nice to have that kind of money backing you but hey, that's boxing for you

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            wtf, I was pulling for Cunningham and he won! I swear I was the only one pulling for him....

Damn that is ****ty. I just knew he was going to win.
            Lmao. I'm wondering why this happened. These judges had to be paid off, or they scored the fight on the crowd noise. The crowd wasn't into the fight like in the first fight because Adamek wasn't landing anything effective. When he did land, Steve came right back.

Comment

adamek is one of vital's best wins....

Comment

i don't know how anyone could have thought adamek won this fight. 7-5/8-4 for cunningham. sucks to see this crap still happening. congrats to uss, he truly won that fight.

Comment

There both bums. But SSS Cunningham got robbed though!

Comment

good fight, lets do it again.

Comment

Barnes was not in2 the bout, 2 inexperienced...no major bouts...who'd she pay 4 this 1...if @ 115-112 she gave Adamek a 10-8 round somewhere...Adamek didn't show any1 he'd get past 7 rounds w/either Klitch...rather seem him vs Aereola & Steve bk 2 Cruiser where he belongs...

Comment

Working...
                      X