Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek vs. Cunningham II Early Fights Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very close fight, but I had Cunningham winning. I really feel sorry for the guy, I wouldnt exactly call it a robbery as it was close, but not a great decision imo.

Comment

I had it a draw, but if there was a winner, it was clearly Cunningham

Comment

I thought Cunningham won it by split decision. Adamek shouldn't have gone in there with all that weight on.

Comment

This is especially bad for boxing to have happened on mainstream NBC. This sport...smh

Comment

I had it 7 rounds to 5 for Cunningham. Tough break for USS Cunningham.

Comment

I thought Cunningham won the fight he landed the cleaner effective punches but it is what it is

Comment

I had it 116-113 Cunningham, USS clearly won the fight and great job by NBC with the post-fight interviews and giving us clarity on the decision mishap

Comment

Not robbery nor highway robbery like De la hoya-Trinidad, De la hoya-Mosley 2, Pac-Bradley, but a bad decision it was. Maybe its best that boxing stays on premium cable and ppv

Comment

It was a fairly close fight between two "also rans". The fact is that either Klitschko would ko them both on the same night. So would Pulev.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      What an disgrace. It was a close fight but I thought Cunningham edged it out.
                      How is it a disgrace then?

Comment

Working...
                      X