Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If anyone but Floyd fought Guerrero.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd should fight Wladimir Klitschko imo, Martinez is too small

Comment

Originally posted by 4corners View Post
      well sergio's steady fighting the martin murray's of the world, instead his biggest challenges at 160.

And who the hell is calling for floyd to fight trout, marquez, or pacquiao next??? Not a soul man....

The majority of the people are saying he's avoiding canelo....really???
      i agree with u bro no matter who floyd fight it will always be cherry picking even if he fought pac next they would say now he choosing pac sense he got ko lol but the fight that there choosing make good business sense to me having floyd and canelo showcase on the same show then that would make there fight even bigger if both come out victorious with a great showing cause being truthfull the ghost is not a easy fight so i dont see what the complaint are about plus this guy been calling floyd out for some time now also i think canelo should fight trout on that night to bring up his rating alot more cause beating cotto isnt going to to much for his credibilty at this point but people say floyd is a cherry picker i guess he is just that good that know matter who he fight the world expect him to win these are grown ass men he is fighting my hat go off to floyd at 36 for taking on these hungry younger fighters if he fought martinez and won people would say he was to old lol damnnn!!!!
      Last edited by THE TALK OF TX; 12-22-2012, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Guerrero's not really a good fight, but why are people pretending Alvarez is so much better? Guerrero earned this, let him have it.

I will only have a serious problem with a Guerrero fight if Mayweather doesn't fight again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          these people saying it's a bad fight would be saying it's a solid or good fight. And if Floyd fought Canelo, they'd all be saying he's fighting a young unproven fighter.

What's funny is no matter who he fights, they'll discredit it somehow.
          you guys gotta let go of this shit, seriously
          Floyd-Guerrero is a credible fight, anyone saying it's not is wrong
          nothing more to it than that, just watch it and enjoy it
          Guerrero has earned a big fight, like him more than Alvarez
          pleasantly surprised Floyd would take him 1st over Alvarez
          Guerrero has 2 good wins at WW, so the fight is just fine

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            quit your whining man...floyd usually ducks the biggest challenges out there .. then fights the survivor
            No he doesn't. He never did. No matter how many times you and the rest of the *******s and haters repeat it, it doesn't become true.

Look at his record. Then look at his opponents records and you'll notice they were ALL on the way up, coming off big wins and ranked right at the top. If that's cherry picking i take this cherry picker over any of your favorite fighters in an instant.

Comment

I would give him mad props for taking on Canelo or I would think he has lost his mind cuz C. Alvarez is ... im telling you... a f%#$ing monster!!

Comment

do you really expect the p4p generation's best fighter to get praise while he is currently active? not gonna happen. 10-15 years down the road only will he get his praise. these twats talkin nonstop shit are gonna be tellin their kids that floyd was unbeatable and so on and so on. no top fighter gets praise while he's active, so everyone relax it is what it is...

Comment

This is a solid fight, let the haters hate

Comment

I am not a Floyd fan but I know he is very good. Fair is fair. The Guerrero fight is a good fight for Floyd and because he is the WBC super champ and Guerrero is the regular WBC champ he owes the fight to Guerrero. He won that tittle way back in September 2011 so it's about time he defended it.

Comment

Look at all the fake ass posters in this thread. Shut the **** up already. If he signed to fight RG you would say hes ducking Canelo if he signed to fight Canelo hes ducking RG.

What a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X