Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If anyone but Floyd fought Guerrero.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honestly it might be a more difficult fight for floyd then canelo at this point. not because i believe guerrero is a better fighter i dont just the match up. plus well get canelo trout on under card winner taking on floyd next i dont see the problem

Comment

how many times must I state the obvious my dudes?!? huh?!?...this boxing game we love and support is really called "WHO CAN BEAT FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR.".....any fighter can hand pick or cherrypick all day and get praised for beating the opponent in a fashion that they're SUPPOSED to considering the advantages they possess as far as age, speed and overall skillset....Donaire can chop down a old dude like Arce and get carried around like he just iced godzilla or king kong....Chavez Jr didn't fight a REAL threat until damn near his 50th pro fight same with the other young bull Nelo...Ward walked over Dawson after he came down in weight and it helped him move up on the p4p lists....imagine if Floyd bought Sergio or Nelo down to 147?!?

Manny can't figure out a way to convincingly beat Marquez after 4 attempts...Floyd needs just 1 try and paints the perfect pic....but but, he weighed in 4 pounds heavier than Marquez did....just like Manny did in their last fight....and STILL this is someone Floyd should've been afraid of when everybody who read blogs and research the stuff know damn well the Top Rank pimp wasn't allowing his bottom brawd to dance on the strip with Floyd...c'mon man, if dudes feel Floyd can't lose, they'll diss the fight and scream a name they THINK can score on Floyd...for years it was Pac, now its Sergio or Nelo....its the name of the game!!

I don't care who Floyd fights next year...IMO those 2 dudes mentioned can't beat him but at the same time the list of opponents aint too long....thats why the middle men should be fighting each other to make a fight with the top dudes more interesting...like Nelo and Trout should be getting it on...the winner would be lined up to dance with Floyd and the hardcore heads would rock with it....just my 2 pennies

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        how many times must I state the obvious my dudes?!? huh?!?...this boxing game we love and support is really called "WHO CAN BEAT FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR.".....any fighter can hand pick or cherrypick all day and get praised for beating the opponent in a fashion that they're SUPPOSED to considering the advantages they possess as far as age, speed and overall skillset....Donaire can chop down a old dude like Arce and get carried around like he just iced godzilla or king kong....Chavez Jr didn't fight a REAL threat until damn near his 50th pro fight same with the other young bull Nelo...Ward walked over Dawson after he came down in weight and it helped him move up on the p4p lists....imagine if Floyd bought Sergio or Nelo down to 147?!?

Manny can't figure out a way to convincingly beat Marquez after 4 attempts...Floyd needs just 1 try and paints the perfect pic....but but, he weighed in 4 pounds heavier than Marquez did....just like Manny did in their last fight....and STILL this is someone Floyd should've been afraid of when everybody who read blogs and research the stuff know damn well the Top Rank pimp wasn't allowing his bottom brawd to dance on the strip with Floyd...c'mon man, if dudes feel Floyd can't lose, they'll diss the fight and scream a name they THINK can score on Floyd...for years it was Pac, now its Sergio or Nelo....its the name of the game!!

I don't care who Floyd fights next year...IMO those 2 dudes mentioned can't beat him but at the same time the list of opponents aint too long....thats why the middle men should be fighting each other to make a fight with the top dudes more interesting...like Nelo and Trout should be getting it on...the winner would be lined up to dance with Floyd and the hardcore heads would rock with it....just my 2 pennies
        Another one of these... starts out pretending to be fair and then gets into the goofy, meandering, biased nonsense.

Comment

your dead on it my man

Comment

do floyd haters ever change there tune?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

Hard to argue with anything you said.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                honestly it might be a more difficult fight for floyd then canelo at this point. not because i believe guerrero is a better fighter i dont just the match up. plus well get canelo trout on under card winner taking on floyd next i dont see the problem
                Is Canelo taking Trout? When he skipped out before Trout could call him out, I got the impression he was ducking him. Would be a great fight, hope it happens. If Canelo wants legitimacy, he'd better take it.

Comment

First ortiz gets a shot at floyd beating berto, Now guerrero?

LOL. Is Berto the barometer use when choosing an opponent.

Sergio is calling you out floyd, stop running and retiring already.

Comment

First ortiz gets a shot at floyd beating berto, Now guerrero?

LOL. Is Berto the barometer use when choosing an opponent.

Sergio is calling you out floyd, stop running and retiring already.

Comment

really? you could make that argument for any fighter no matter what he does its not good enough. if he would fought canelo people would of said he was too young, pac man still has not woken up so that aint gonna happen anytime soon. marquez was already beaten bradley rios have arum who else do you suggest garcia, khan? i mean come on this is a verbal witch hunt. sergio martinez is only one but even that fight would be hard to make with weight. but why do people insist he fights at 154 anyway when the man is clearly his best at 147. give it a rest already you people wont be happy untill he loses its pathetic.
                      Last edited by Cinci Champ; 12-22-2012, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X