Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If anyone but Floyd fought Guerrero.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero and a canelo fight before martinez is a legacy destroyer.

Is floyd waiting for someone to beat martinez up for him?

Comment

kinda like pac man marquez 4? and what weight do you suggest they fight at? pretty sure if floyd won that fight people would just say martinez was weight drained

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
        kinda like pac man marquez 4? and what weight do you suggest they fight at? pretty sure if floyd won that fight people would just say martinez was weight drained
        160 ofcourse.

win , win for floyd.

Size doesnt win fights, skill does - flpyd mayweather jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
          160 ofcourse.

win , win for floyd.

Size doesnt win fights, skill does - flpyd mayweather jr.
          The guy taking a fight at his natural 147 needs to jump to 160 to take on the champ right away? Did I read that right?
          If two guys are evenly skilled, who wins the fight, the bigger or smaller guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
            The guy taking a fight at his natural 147 needs to jump to 160 to take on the champ right away? Did I read that right?
            If two guys are evenly skilled, who wins the fight, the bigger or smaller guy?
            so you think martinez is as skilled as floyd?

Comment

so you think martinez is as skilled as floyd?
              Yes, I do. Floyd's is a more conservative, winning style. But, Sergio is equally talented in a more aggressive way.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                Yes, I do. Floyd's is a more conservative, winning style. But, Sergio is equally talented in a more aggressive way.
                So floyd needs an advantage skillwise or sizewise for a fight to be made?

Comment

So floyd needs an advantage skillwise or sizewise for a fight to be made?
                  Your fingers are typing faster than your brain can keep up with. Get out of troll mode, take second and try dealing in real- world logic for a sec.

Comment

how is that a win win floyd shouldn even be fighting at 154 its already a stretch. he is a natural 140 to 147 fighter why is it such a bad thing he wants to stay where he is better he is going on 40 years old not 30. i would be for it if it was at 154 but 160 is just dumb

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                      how is that a win win floyd shouldn even be fighting at 154 its already a stretch. he is a natural 140 to 147 fighter why is it such a bad thing he wants to stay where he is better he is going on 40 years old not 30. i would be for it if it was at 154 but 160 is just dumb
                      just like when he asked JMM to go 2 division up when Marquez was at the same age?

Comment

Working...
                      X