No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Guerrero is Close To Done For May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
    I knew floyd would duck canelo. The ghost is not better than canelo.
    The ghost will offer more of a challenge. He will apply nonstop pressure on Mayweather and keep his body on him at all times. Canelo will get hit with rights all night and give Floyd breathing room, this will be his doom. He sure as hell isn't going to outbox Mayweather. How about telling Canelo to stop cherrypicking and fight someone with a pulse. He hasn't fought a top guy his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
      I dont mind this fight, but lol people were in denial when i was saying this was the obvious move, Moneymay cant sell fights, he needs to fight against a Mexican n with canelo in the undercard in a Mexican weekend
      Let me ask you a question........

How many PPV's has Canelo sold on his own?
      How many PPV's has Guerrero sold on his own?

Mayweather vs Mosley (two black fighters) sold 1.4 million ppv on May 1st. Do you remember that?

Comment

Good fight, not the best. would have preferred Marquez II witch would have been a massive fight for Cinco de Mayo weekend and he's the guy that beat the guy in ppl's eyes! But don't know if he's fighting again at all so we got Guerrero. And for all u ppl that say this is a bad choice who else is "really" out there? Bradley?!.. come on who wants to see him and he in my opinion had his chance to fight and beat Guerrero and he turned it down. Then there's guys like Alexander who may get beat by Brook.. Let's see who else....and don't say 154 or 160 because because none of those guys are proven and Martinez has his own division to worry about. Okay let's see...Victor Ortiz again LMAO.. Khan...LMFAO Okay Okay Danny Garcia, Adrien Broner...Good fights but not the time yet period! So there you have it Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero get's the nod! And I am completely happy with that because this guy deserves the shot at this time and he showed he can make entertaining fights with his heart and determination!

Comment

This fight sucks. Who in the hell thought to make this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Vic123 View Post
            He should fight canelo but I think he is scared mayweather struggles at 154 and against a young guy like canelo he would lose
            Yeah, that's what I was saying yesterday. Guerrero is one of my favorite boxers and he is very good, very versatile but Canelo's physical stature alone will pose problems to Floyd not to mention his speed, strength and youth.

He wants to at least have a chance to collect on this payday before going into the Canelo fight because I think that will be a career-ender for him.

Comment

nobody should be surprised, this is typical of Mayweather by now, they've been making these kinds of choice for 6+ years...that being said, Guerrero is a good fighter and has a good shot to win here, but we know he can't KO Floyd badly the way Alvarez might be able to!

Comment

Hopefully, the Ghost hires a strength and conditioning coach like Heredia. Yes.

Comment

The gulf in talent is enormous. So what if Rob puts a lot of pressure on? Dude has no defence. He's gonna eat right hand after right hand after right hand.

Comment

typical mayweather. ducking malignaggi.

Comment

All roads to Floyd Mayweather....are accessible via Andre Berto!

Comment

Working...
                      X