Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Guerrero is Close To Done For May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo needs to beat trout. Same way he beat josesito when he beat ortiz.

Comment

Mayweather back. Fuk yeah. Don't care who like it.

Comment

These two...24/7....both get real dirty if need be...this fight is going to outsell Pac-Marquez IV's 1.15

Comment

I get ppl don't like this fight. alternatives tho??? anyone have any??

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
            Naw, there is a huge difference. Pacman sells his own PPV. On this Guerrero vs. Maynver card you have a CHICANO opponent on a CHICANO holiday with the biggest Mexican superstar on the under-card. See the difference, Einstein????

Second is Maynever a welterweight or Jr.middleweight? Or just an opportunist that fights has-been former Jr.welterweights and welterweights at Jr.middle??

And third when is Roidweather going to give a black man a chance, ask Austin "much doubt trout" and k9 Bundrage and James Kirkland.
            fixed it for you but why the hate?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Nobody doubted for a second that Floyd would duck Canelo.
              Canelo wins that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                Floyd must believe after his sentence and time off that he needs a tune up. That's the only explanation for this atrocious, one sided fight.
                You have a point. But if you look at Frauds watered down record at welterweight. This actually might be the biggest challenge that he has ever faced at welterweight.

Comment

i like guerrero's heart, grit and skill set. that coupled with mayweathers small, but noticeable slide ... don't sleep on fantasma.

Comment

I would much rather watch Mayweather fight Canelo on may 4th but I am happy that Ghost is getting a pretty good day. I think Mayweather beats the Ghost in a UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      Are you really trying to say Floyd cant sell fights? Your kidding right? True Mexicans buy PPVs but if what you are suggesting is true than why do more people watch Mayweather PPV than watching Canelo fight for free? LMAO ya 1.5 mil payed to watch Canelo vs Mosley.
                      Dude, my entire comment flew over your head. I was replying to some moron who said Floyd can't sale a fight unless he fights a mexican on a mexican holiday.

Comment

Working...
                      X