No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Guerrero is Close To Done For May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IIG View Post
    Floyd must believe after his sentence and time off that he needs a tune up. That's the only explanation for this atrocious, one sided fight.
    Thank you, as a Floyd fan, for keeping it real.

Comment

I don't think this is too bad of a fight. At welterweight, this is the best option for Floyd, and I don't think anyone can deny that. I think a lot of people talk trash on Floyd, but realistically who is there to fight either at 147 or 154? Like someone said, he has to consider the money side of it, and some of the champions at 154 are not know at all. Say what you will about the Ghost, but he will have the hispanic market behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
        I knew floyd would duck canelo. The ghost is not better than canelo.
        Guerrero's beaten world class fighters, Canelo has not. Guerrero's proven himself, Canelo has not.

Comment

Originally posted by Vic123 View Post
          He should fight canelo but I think he is scared mayweather struggles at 154 and against a young guy like canelo he would lose
          Floyd's a 2 time champ at 154. He lost 2 rounds to an Undefeated WBA 154Ib Champ in Cotto. And lost 3 or 4 rounds to a WBC 154Ib Champ in De La Hoya. What struggle?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            Pacquiao vs CLottey.
            Naw, there is a huge difference. Pacman sells his own PPV. On this Guerrera vs. Maynver card you have a Mexican opponent on a Mexican holiday with the biggest Mexican superstar on the under-card. See the difference, Einstein????

Second is Maynever a welterweight or Jr.middleweight? Or just an opportunist that fights has-been former Jr.welterweights and welterweights at Jr.middle??

And third when is Roidweather going to give a black man a chance, ask Austin "much doubt trout" and k9 Bundrage and James Kirkland.

Comment

Classic Mayweather.

Mayweather is a great fighter but risk least possible to keep that undefeated record. Doesn't make him less talented but doesn't earn any respect. Any possibility of loosing and he won't take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
                Bring on Canelo vs Cotto
                You don't think Trout earned a shot at Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                  Floyd's a 2 time champ at 154. He lost 2 rounds to an Undefeated WBA 154Ib Champ in Cotto. And lost 3 or 4 rounds to a WBC 154Ib Champ in De La Hoya. What struggle?
                  You can't put a has-been over hyped 35yr De la Hoya. And at his best weight in his prime(140) Miguel Cotto. In the same breath as Canelo Alvarez a natural 154. Who's is young and on the come up. In reality Fraudweather has never fought a real Jr. middleweight. Go ask Austin "Much doubt
                  Trout" and Cornelius k9's Bundrage.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
                    nobody should be surprised, this is typical of Mayweather by now, they've been making these kinds of choice for 6+ years...that being said, Guerrero is a good fighter and has a good shot to win here, but we know he can't KO Floyd badly the way Alvarez might be able to!
                    So you think Canelo's size would KO Floyd, Ok, I got you...smh

Comment

Mayweather beats him easy.. Canelo better stay away from Angulo

Comment

Working...
                      X