No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Psychologically, KO Will Haunt Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
    Again.. Listen closely you inbred moron.. I have not said Pac's name once in this thread. Not one fucking time.
    All I said is it could go either way.. And since the future has not yet happened.. meaning Pac has not yet fought his next fight.. I think taking a wait and see attitude is more correct than thinking you know everything and putting words in other's people's mouths.
    Your over emotional responses show me an insecure little baby who needs his diaper changed.. Please shut your dirty pie hole and grow a brain. I have seen slugs with more logic and intelligence than you.

Thank you.
    So what your saying is your on a Pac thread where DLH said something referring to Pac but in no way are you talking about him? Idiot go away cause now what you are saying is your posts HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD OR SUBJECT AT ALL!! And you are calling me the moron!

Oh im sorry you wanna bring up KO's that arent even remotely close to what actually happened or what is being discussed and think you are being logical with your "wait and see" approach. Idiot!
    Last edited by Fetta; 12-20-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Time will tell..... Pac has slowed some..... But I think its too early to write him off

I don't think Duran was a good example for Oscar to use either

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        I truly believe ppl are reading wayyyyy too much into that K.O. let the man fight again before we start jumping to conclusions. It's not his first loss, it's not his first K.O. defeat..I think the way he was smiling after he woke up is very telling of how seriously concerned he was..which wasn't of much concern to him. I think his family tho by going publicly with their cries for retirement do him a bigger disservice than the punch and the speculations. Let him fight Bradley get his straps and get his confidence back up..he'll be fine.
        The man had a concussion and was taken to the hospital afterwards. Anytime you sustain a concussion, it's cause for concern. He was smiling to project that image that he was ok, but obviously he wasn't if he was concussed. Pacquiao fans seem to live in bizarro world.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Ah so YOU say they are just fine lol , Cotto said different , Margo needed Diuretics , and Oscar need IV fluids to gain 2 pounds , who are you kidding , learn boxing and weight because you got no clue .

Now take Oscar Cotto Margo of Pacs list , and other than Hatton with a new trainer and coke habit , where is devastating Manny ? Mosley Clottey Bradley Juan twice , paints a different picture than Cotto Oscar and Margo dont it .
          we've had this discussion plenty of times Rodbarker
          Cotto said making 145 was fine, he was 146 for his previous fight
          his problem was, if it's 145, he shouldn't have to defend his belt
          the weight itself wasn't an issue, he was fine, he just got murked
          Margarito lost all the rds, but he was in the fight physically
          he fought well enough, he just couldn't win
          and Oscar is the one who pulled Pac up 2 divisions to WW
          he was definitely weak, but that's not Pac's fault

Comment

Who knows.

Comment

Regardless, of how Pacquiao does in his next fight. He was all smiles in defeat, that showed great sportmanship.

Another note: at least Pacman lost came from a true KO loss, versus quiting on the stool. (wieght drained or not; DLH)

BTW: I agree with Reloaded's pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                So what your saying is your on a Pac thread where DLH said something referring to Pac but in no way are you talking about him? Idiot go away cause now what you are saying is your posts HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD OR SUBJECT AT ALL!! And you are calling me the moron!

Oh im sorry you wanna bring up KO's that arent even remotely close to what actually happened or what is being discussed and think you are being logical with your "wait and see" approach. Idiot!
                Dude.. All I am saying is it's too soon to know.. How does that make me a Pac Tard or insinuate I am saying he is a Robot.. or whatever nonsense you have thrown at me in some kind of misguided defiance.. As if your self worth depends on me agreeing with you or something?
                Get a grip.. If DLH can use examples to back his case up.. Then why can't I?

If you or DLH or anyone else is such an amazing predictor of the future .. why are you here taking stabs in the dark?
                Go use those exceptional talents to your advantage.
                There are people out there willing to pay big bucks to people who can predict the future.. We call them suckers.. I am not however one of them.
                I will take a wait and see attitude and not write checks I might not be able to cash.
                Are you really that stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Shyt View Post
                  Duran got knocked out and later went on to win the Middleweight title.. so I dont see the big deal
                  Please go back and look at the competition Duran fought over the next 4 years after that KO to build himself back up again. Then ask yourself- Does Pac have that smae luxury to pick cupcakes to fight for a few years to build his self esteem back?

Comment

I think it's inevitable the KO will affect manny in some way. He's entering the last part of his career and at this point it's just gonna be all about the benjamins.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                      The man had a concussion and was taken to the hospital afterwards. Anytime you sustain a concussion, it's cause for concern. He was smiling to project that image that he was ok, but obviously he wasn't if he was concussed. Pacquiao fans seem to live in bizarro world.
                      you sustain a concussion with virtually every KO. every fighter who gets knocked out has to see a neurologist after the fight.

just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
                      X