Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch-Kessler Rematch Close, $2 Million Going To Both

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got froch by decision i dont think either will get the ko we would of seen one in the first fight otherwise,i really do think if the fights made that kessler will look to box or for that matter froch might look to box just like he did against abraham its definitly a 50/50 fight which i look forward to if made id like to bring up what a previous poster said when he wrote about the level of competition kessler and froch have faced recently with froch facing a higher calibre i definitly think thats the only thing thats seperating them and why i have picked froch

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
      BTW Ward made $1.3 million for his fight with Dawson.
      How much money were Kessler and Froch making at 28 yr old?

Comment

this works for me

Comment

This fight is gonna be insane !

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Kessler made 5M for Calzaghe.

Worth noting also that he got the same for Green as Ward did for Dawson.

Comment

Froch was making peanuts I would've though, Kessler was fighting infront of of huge crowds at home, and at 28 fought Calzaghe in front of a huge 40-50k crowd. I'm sure he was making more then than Ward is now.

Comment

pretty sure he made WELL over 4 million vs calzaghe at age 28 so........

Comment

i like what ive seen from Kessler recently, He was kind of expected to dominate the SMW division post Calzaghe, the lay off may have helped him massively
                  first fight was close but had Kessler on agg, work rate etc.
                  I see a possible knockdown in the rematch. It will be another good watch thats for sure.

Comment

Ahh yes, the ol David Haye and Amir Khan argument.

How much money you make determines how good you are, not your wins and losses in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                      Ahh yes, the ol David Haye and Amir Khan argument.

How much money you make determines how good you are, not your wins and losses in the ring.
                      I was responding to a post specificily asking how much money Kessler and Froch were making at 28, nobody has said that because Kessler made/makes more money than Ward it means he's the better fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X